Well here I am at last! I've been enjoying the lovely weather we had back in May, (where has it all gone now!) and the Queens Diamond Jubilee. I might be wrong but I could go AWOL again as we have Wimbledon (tennis), Royal Ascot (horse-racing), The Tour de France (cycling) ... and the little old Olympics (just about every sort under the sun!).
Anyway as I'm here now I might as well show you what I've been up to, which isn't much. There has been no progress on Autumn Arbor so that will have to wait but I have kept up with my monthly ornament SAL. The month of May with the theme of 'Gingergread Person/Elf/Angel' was this:
32ct Belfast Linen.
Recommended threads (although I did change the heart a bit).
I got my skates on with June while I was in the mood for stitching. This one was an 'own choice' theme.
Let It Snow - Country Cottage Needleworks.
Christmas Ornaments Issue 2008.
32ct Flax Belfast Linen.
Recommended threads (omitted DMC Light Effects Floss stitching).
Very nice. Finally came back! I've been wondering about you. Enjoy the summer.
ReplyDeleteBoth of your ornaments are lovely, Andrea - I especially love the Country Cottage Needleworks one!
ReplyDeleteJust lovely. You are very talented.
ReplyDeleteYour stitching is just wonderful again.Love the way you put it all together. Hugs
ReplyDeleteBoth of your ornaments are absolutely stunning.
ReplyDeleteoooo helloo .... jubilee was fun wasn't it :)
ReplyDeletelovely ornaments you have done too .... hope you manage to keep stitching with your busy schedule hahaha :) love mouse xxxx
Both of your ornaments are gorgeous Andrea.
ReplyDeleteThey look great Andrea! I love your ornament choices for this SAL.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pieces and finishing. http://astitchersstory.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteThey're beautiful and I like the photo collage.
ReplyDeleteTow gorgeous choices and finishes Andrea xx
ReplyDeleteIt's easy to go AWOL these days! Glad to see your post and your lovely stitching!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching and I love the wayyou have finished the ornaments xx
ReplyDeleteWonderful finishes Andrea!
ReplyDeletewow...that lovely ornaments
ReplyDeleteWonderful finishes! Glad to see your new creations :)
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tatyana
Lovely to see a post from you Andrea.
ReplyDeleteYour two finishes are gorgeous.
Have a great summer of sport!
Margaret
Lovely finishes Andrea! I'm glad you're back!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty stitching. And such a wide variety of things to go and see. Never a bad thing to get out and about, for sure.
ReplyDeleteLovely ornaments Andrea! I just haven't been able to get into the mood to do any Christmas stitching. With the temperatures climbing this week, maybe a little winter stitching might help cool me down some!
ReplyDeleteLovely ornaments, congratulations
ReplyDeleteI love them both, Andrea--so beautifully stitched and finished as always!
ReplyDeletelovely
ReplyDelete