London looks like it's ready!!! Looking forward to the games. Good luck.Linda
I'm ready too Andrea and will be cheering Team GB with you.Margaret
I am ready also, I hope to get my cross stitching projects done during the Olympics. Told my DH I am busy from here on out.Omaha, NE
What a wonderful opening ceremony - I thought the way they did it was spectacular - even the Queen got involved. Lovely - so yes come on TEAM GB x
Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
London looks like it's ready!!! Looking forward to the games. Good luck.
ReplyDeleteLinda
I'm ready too Andrea and will be cheering Team GB with you.
ReplyDeleteMargaret
I am ready also, I hope to get my cross stitching projects done during the Olympics. Told my DH I am busy from here on out.
ReplyDeleteOmaha, NE
What a wonderful opening ceremony - I thought the way they did it was spectacular - even the Queen got involved. Lovely - so yes come on TEAM GB x
ReplyDelete