13 July 2012

Tweet Gift

July is now upon us and it's time for the 7th ornament in the SAL over at Christmas Ornaments All Year Round. I stitched with DMC instead of the hand-dyed threads. Don't you just love that cute little baby birdie?!

 
 
 
 
 
 
Tweet Gift - Full Circle Designs.
32ct Light Sand Belfast Linen.
Recommended alternative DMC threads.
Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2010.
Finished as an ornament.

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. SO ADORABLE!!!!

    I really love that 'made with love' charm as well! Where did you get it???

    Happy Stitching!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute Andrea, love your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's just beautiful, Andrea! I love all the details you put in like the beading and the line of stitching around the border in the back! Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet stitch and finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm close to finishing this same one ~ Your's looks great! I love the finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your little robin, your ornaments are always so beautiful. hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful ornament for this month. You do beautiful finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love birds & cardinals are among my favorites : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your little birdie ornament. Precious! Seven ornaments! SPECTACULAR!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your ornament is absolutely gorgeous Andrea and is, as always, stitched and finished to perfection.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! I just love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.