Finally I have my September ornament to show for the
Christmas Ornaments All Year Round SAL. Although it has been stitched and finished for a couple of weeks I just haven't gotten around to posting about it. I do like this one a lot, especially as the braid around the outside was a perfect match for the red/pink coloured thread, CC Wild Berries. I'd had it in my stash for ages and nothing seemed to go with it - until now!
Bringing Home The Tree - Little House Needleworks.
32ct Raw Belfast Linen.
Recommended Crescent Colours and DMC threads.
Finished as an ornament.
My Just Cross Stitch Ornament 2012 Issue has arrived today so I'm looking forward to having a proper look at it this evening. I can already see there are quite a few goodies in this issue.
Beautiful! I love how you finished it. I've just recently gotten back into cross-stitch. Forgot how much I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat's just gorgeous Andrea. It's a chart that I've been contemplating getting myself.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you finished it. So pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ornie Andrea! Love the pinky red color for the cording.
ReplyDeleteVery beautiful finish Andrea. =)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ornament!!!!
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful again, love your blog . hugs.
ReplyDeleteI do love this stitch and the braid and ribbon are a perfect embellishment...Nice job, Faye
ReplyDeleteBeautifully finished christmas ornament. I love that color pink.
ReplyDeleteHappy Stitching
Denise
You did such a perfect job, finishing this ornment!!! Can't wait to see what you'll choose from the new JCS ornament issue!
ReplyDeleteLinda
Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteSuch an adorable finish, Andrea--I was just mulling over stitching this one, too... We'll see if it makes this year's list or next years :)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty well done x
ReplyDeleteGorgeous finish Andrea! I love the ribbon! It's perfect!
ReplyDeleteVery pretty ornament, congrats!
ReplyDeleteNice embroidery, nicely decorated.
ReplyDeleteOoohh this is so pretty Andrea! Love all the additional touches, they go perfectly well
ReplyDeleteI love how you've finished this one!! It looks gorgeous! That braid is absolutely perfect with it.
ReplyDeleteLovely finish!
ReplyDeleteI love how you've finished this one Andrea ( well I love how you finish everything really!). The colours are gorgeous. I think I'm going to have to treat myself to the chart.
ReplyDeleteI love the way you finished it. So pretty! :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ornament, congratulations
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful finish Andrea - I love what you do with the trim & ribbon.
ReplyDeleteThat is just so pretty. I love it.
ReplyDeleteIt's really lovely Andrea and finished beautifully as always. I love CC Wild berries and it looks especially eye catching here contrasted against the white snow. The ribbon trimming is really pretty and a perfect match.
ReplyDeleteAngela.
I've been AFK when it comes to blogland for a bit, but it is wonderful to see that your stitching and finishing are just as ace as ever! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI was just reading up on pinkeep finishing today (haven't made one in ages; only ever made a few), and thinking of your beautiful work and decided to pop over--so glad I did!
just lovely
ReplyDeleteWow, is beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete