I will soon be getting out the ornie you sent me a few years ago and once again hanging it on our tree.
I'm sure these will all be giving pleasure and reminding people of you and your wonderful generosity for many years to come. I may not have stitched a stitch this year or commented much on your blog but your gift will always remind me of you and brings a smile to my face.
Another delightful ornament - well done!
ReplyDeleteA very lucky recipient. Another gorgeous finish.
ReplyDeleteThat is absolutely adorable! I love the multicolored pins!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful, your finishing is spot on!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful as ever.
ReplyDeleteI will soon be getting out the ornie you sent me a few years ago and once again hanging it on our tree.
I'm sure these will all be giving pleasure and reminding people of you and your wonderful generosity for many years to come. I may not have stitched a stitch this year or commented much on your blog but your gift will always remind me of you and brings a smile to my face.
they have all been gorgeous ... just love mine :) can I book one for next year tooooo hehehehhe :) love mouse xxxxx
ReplyDeleteOh beautiful x
ReplyDeleteYour ornaments are so gorgeous!!!! You finish them beautifully!!
ReplyDeleteI've enjoyed seeing this year's finishes.... finished perfectly as always!
ReplyDeletehappy stitching...
Very sweet design!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ornaments, congratulations
ReplyDeleteThank you again Andrea for this ornament. I absolutely love it.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Another lovely finish!
ReplyDeletePRECIOSOS BORDADOS!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteME ENCANTAN.
SALUDITOS...
FELIZ AÑO!!!!!!!!!