20 December 2012

Christmas Goodness (Edited for Info)

I came home from work a couple of days ago to find I had an unexpected package. It was from a very familiar name .... Katrina !! I opened it up and was presented with a delightful reindeer. He's just THE cutest. If you look very closely you will see the backing fabric is just like my blog background. How cool is that! So a huge thank you Katrina.

 
 

Edited to add:
Starry Night Ornament by Helga Mandl.
Gift of Stitching Issue 47, December 2009.

Posted by Picasa

14 comments:

  1. Your blog page is so festive and l love the reindeer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling ornament! the Christmas card is really cute too!

    Sweet!!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute ornament! Do you have any idea who the designer is?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a love gift! cute reindeer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is adorable!!

    I just found your blog today from a link on Edgar's blog. I must say, your finishing of your ornaments is exquisite. How do you get the fabric so flat, wrinkle free and tight? They are just beautiful!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Complimenti per il blog, è bellissimo!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful gift, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful gift :)

    Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's adorable!! Katrina has finished the perfect ornament for you. I agree, the backing fabric is sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute ornament from Katrina.

    Happy Christmas x

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.