27 January 2013

Poinsettia Place Finished - Heart Charm Info Updated

Over the past few months I have been getting enquiries about the heart charms that I use and where to buy them. Now whilst I love people to email me, I know that there may well be new people who are reluctant to get in touch, so I have addressed it a little bit further doen in the sidebar. Basically I can't remember!! I should write these things down, but at the time you don't think it would be of any significance. Sorry :(  I'll try and do better next time, I promise.

Update: Please have a look in the comments as some of my friends and followers have shared where they have bought theirs from. Many thanks for that everyone, it is much appreciated.

-oOo-  -oOo-  -oOo-  -oOo-  -oOo-

My needle has been busy though and I have finished part 2 of Santas Village. Woo-hoo! I can take a break from it now until I get part 3 through my letter box. I really did enjoy stitching this one which is probably why it was a quicker stitch for me.

I'm loving looking at everyone else's progress too. Even though I'm not a member of the official SAL group I still feel like I'm stitching a SAL with everyone.

 
 
 
Santas Village - Part Two - Poinsettia Place.
Country Cottage Needleworks.
40ct Raw Newcastle Linen.
Stitching 1 over 2.
Using recommended threads.

Posted by Picasa

37 comments:

  1. So pretty! I enjoy watching your progress. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good Andrea :) Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great! I like it)
    I want to stitch this project too at this year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrea, this looks so cute ad cozy! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I believe I have purchased them at Michaels here in the US. Also Anita of Anita's Stitching has them for sale at her store.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great stitches!! I believe you can get those charms through the Oriental Trading Company.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! that stitched up very quickly, Andrea--so cute to see the first two houses all finished up!! Just lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ponsietta House is gorgeous. Congrats on your block finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great progress on Santas Village Andrea! I bought some of those charms ages ago and I found them on eBay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are really fast. :-) This is beautiful! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stà diventando bellissimo!!

    lolly -ITALY-

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful stitching Andrea.
    It looks to be such a fun and colourful stitch. It must look so cute done on the 40ct linen.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  13. So lovely stitching.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that is turning out soooooooo pretty!
    Congrats on your progress.
    I found those hearts at JoAnn fabrics, here in the US.
    They're by the jewelry supplies.
    Hope this helps some of your readers.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Part 2 is so sweet! I am enjoying following your progress. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Andrea ,
    Your Santas village looks lovely , I was tempted but have decided to do the Sheep Virtues as an auto ship . However seeing yours I am wavering.
    I loved my ornament you sent me and was very loath to put it away but I shall enjoy bringing it out again for this years festive season.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Santa's Village is looking great!

    You can find the heart charms here ...

    http://www.amazon.com/Made-With-Love-Charms-pkg/dp/B001144QZ4

    ReplyDelete
  18. Poinsettia Place is gorgeous! I am enjoy following your progress!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this series so far so cherry. Congrats on finishing part 2. CJ in OK

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well done on finishing the second building - it's coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Very pretty village coming up

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your second house is beautiful !! I'm half way down with this second house.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful progress on you village! I am not usually a big fan of CCN (I go more towards LHN) but this really appeals to me. I love the cardinal on the rooftop! So cute. It looks great on 40 ct, too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. It looks gorgeous so far! I'm gonna break down and start mine soon :) I keep falling in love with it more each time I see it :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. So pretty! I love how it looks on the raw linen. Looking forward to the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your village is looking gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  27. Your stitching project is so pretty. I wish there were more hours in the day for us all to stitch all the beautiful designs. Looking forward to see the next part.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Santa Village is looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Andrea,

    Your Santa's Houses look lovely, I have nearly finished the first one (my second attempt of different fabric) it is coming along nicely!
    Can't wait to start the next one.

    Lynn B

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh, such a nice little house. If I didn't have so much on my plate already I'd join this SAL, too. So I'll be happy to follow your and other stitchers' progress on your blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love seeing your progress on your village - it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your Santa's Village finishes look amazing! I'm looking forward to seeing your village grow.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.