Everythings Santa this and Santa that at the moment! I had a query as to whether I was doing the Christmas RAK this year. Well to put all your minds at rest, "Yes I am". This will be my 5th year and I will continue until I have run out of all of my little heart charms and I have a bag full! - well 20 or so anyway. :) So this is the first one I have completed, fully finished.
Please remember to mark your calendars for the beginning of November when I will start the ball rolling and the fun will begin.
Santas Hat Sampler - Knotted Tree NeedleArt.
32ct Raw Belfast Linen.
Alternative DMC threads.
Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2012.
Cute finish! I don't remember that one from the ornie issue, I'll have to go back through it again!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute ornie! Great finish Andrea!
ReplyDeleteVery cute!! Love the beaded edge!
ReplyDeleteLove this one... I need to kit this one up. Love your finishing as always!
ReplyDeletehappy stitching and finishing...
Always perfect, always beautiful! I love seeing your ornaments!!!
ReplyDeleteMy DIL gave me a bag of those heart charms for Christmas this year. They are so cute! I can't wait to start attaching them to gifts I stitch for others. Thanks for sharing a photo of yours... I've never seen them before.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful finish, love the edging :-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a great ornament Andrea. I was lucky enough to win one from you last year. Sure hope I can this year.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Beautifully done! Such care and attention to detail.
ReplyDeleteIt's a lovely ornament, well done!
ReplyDeleteYou'll have lots of happy stitchers when November rolls around, Andrea--love your first ornament for the year :)
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful finish :) I will look forward to seeing each one that you finish this year!
ReplyDeleteJust gorgeous!!!! Love the finishing!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the beading.
ReplyDeleteA lovely ornament beautifully finished as always.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful stitching! I love the finishing!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
I love this little ornament (that's why I started collecting all Cross Stitch Ornament Issues ... to never have a lack of ornaments to stitch :-)
ReplyDeleteI simply adore the Sant's Village!
Have a nice weekend.
Ann
Your work is always so beautiful, love it , hugs.
ReplyDeleteBeaded edging - my favourite! :0)
ReplyDeleteohhh that's gorgeous and I know how lovely your raks are as mine is proudly in my craft room :) love mouse xxxx
ReplyDeleteAndrea, the fun has already begun :-) This is lovely and your RAK's are legend!!
ReplyDeleteAngela
www.picturetrail.com/angelasweby
Your beaded edges are awesome! Lovely finish as always. I have about a hundred of those little hearts so if you need some....:o)
ReplyDeleteCute little ornament
ReplyDeleteLovely finish!
ReplyDeleteLovely stitching and amazing finishing details. I'm glad you posted a close-up o how you attached your charm, very interesting. Hope you don't mind if I borrow that technique.
ReplyDeleteVery sweet finish! You're off to a great start with your ornament.
ReplyDelete