19 January 2013

Santas Village - Part Two - Poinsettia Place

Poinsettia Place - this is my new favourite!! I have tried to pick out the lighter shading of the GAST Shutter Green so it would contrast a bit more with the other green on the window wall. When's the next one out?!! Maybe I shall have a new, new favourite. LOL.

 
 
Santas Village - Part Two - Poinsettia Place.
Country Cottage Needleworks.
40ct Raw Newcastle Linen.
Stitching 1 over 2.
Using recommended threads.

Posted by Picasa

24 comments:

  1. So pretty! There's a preview of the new one on Anita's Stitching - it's a Post Office :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress, it's looking wonderful.
    Liebe Grüße Grit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking absolutely gorgeous Andrea, such a pretty set of designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the little cardinal sat on the roof! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely Progress!!
    Happy Stitching
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's looking lovely, great progress

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great start. Loving the Santas Village.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cross stitch project is looking beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really like the way you've highlighted the front of the house with the lighter pieces of thread, Andrea--it really is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this design, wish I had known about it so I could join in :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is moving along nicely! I really like the color change : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!

    Nikki released the third on on Friday. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh that is cute! It's so tempting to start this but I must resist. I really like it on the 40ct.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year Andrea!

    Ooooo I love your Santa's Village stitching, you are ahead of me, I am still stitching the first one!
    I wish I had stitched it on 40 count linen, I think it looks lovely.


    ReplyDelete
  15. Seeing yours makes me think I should have jumped in on this one. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautiful progress on Santa's Village! Isn't it such fun stitching Christmas all year round?

    Blessings in Stitches!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful! The more I see of your Santas Village, the more I want to start this series ha ha!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looks so beautiful!! And the colors on that fabric... amazing!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great progress !!! i also have to start on this one because I already orderd the 3th in this series.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is growing really quickly. I love these colours. So bright and festive.
    Angela
    www.picturetrail.com/angelasweby

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.