17 February 2013

Signs of Spring

Hopefully we have seen the last of the snowy days. I had a wander around the garden this morning and I was pleased to see the first of the snowdrops popping their heads up. It's lovely and sunny today but a little bit nippy. I have been to get the Sunday paper so I'm now ready for a day of crafting.

Still Part 3 hasn't arrived of my "Santas Village", so I'm working on another ornament. I have seen the February "Sheep Virtue" from Little House Needleworks and I wish I hadn't!! Hard to resist ....

 
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Lovely snowdrops. Can't get them to grow in my garden. Look forward to seeing your sheep virtues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flowers! Already in my garden in the winter also hiding underground.
    Greetings from Hungary.
    Cherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty snowdrops! I hope your Part 3 arrives soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As I write this I hear rain, once again, on our skylight. The weather is warming up and I see snowdrops too though maybe just a wee bit behind than those in your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am still waiting for part two to arrive! Those patterns are very popular it seems :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.