21 March 2013

Pretty Flowers

Thank you all for your well wishes. I'm back to my usual self now after a weekend of rest.

Anyway I decided to go with Bloglovin' for my new reader and so far I'm getting on OK with it, so I'm happy again.

Progress has therefore been going well on The Butterfly Garden. I have the next section of phlox flowers stitched. The next section is a whole bunch of french knots. Well after all those daisy chains I'm not too eager to start the section just yet!!

 
 
 


The Butterfly Garden - The Drawn Thread.36ct Summer Khaki Edinburgh Linen.
Recommended hand-dyed silks and threads.
Posted by Picasa

28 comments:

  1. Love Butterfly Garden, it really is a great series. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're better. Butterfly Garden is coming along beautifully, and it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you're feeling better, Andrea! Beautiful stitching on Butterfly Garden. Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The garden looks great. Glad you are feeling better too. As for finding a reading list. Well I will have to work on that one. I tried two last year when blogger was getting rid of things.
    Nicole/Beadwright

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow I really like this - very pretty - hugs, Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely progress. Glad you are feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful spring flowers.
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I chose bloglovin' too - and so far we're getting along just fine. I miss the option of reading entire blog posts in Reader, but I'm guessing now my visits show up on blog statistics?

    I love your butterflies and flowers - too bad I've lost the stitching mojo and found some knitting instead ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a lovely design and your stitching is so neat, stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Butterfly Garden is looking so pretty, can't wait to see more of it.
    Hope you feel better soon.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is really coming along beautifully! I have this and Herb Garden in my stash, and really ought to work a section a week until it's done. French Knots, however, are not my forté. Definitely not looking forward to those! Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I just saw your comment about the little heart charms in your side bar. Surprisingly, they are available in some of the 'Pound' shops here in the UK and, I think, in The Works. They are usually on card in cellophane packets on those circular wire displays at the end of counters, very inexpensive too. I bought lots!
    Lovely stitching!
    Irene xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. That really is pretty! So springy : ) Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the butterfly garden , this is on my pile to stitch
    soon, hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  15. So glad to hear you are improved.
    This garden just gets prettier and prettier.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Coming right along. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty, Angela! Glad to hear things are back in order for you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Glad to hear you are feeling better. Lovely stitching xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your progress. It takes patience to do all the starting and stopping on a piece like this but it's so pretty. I'm envious of your photo skills too!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Glad you are doing better.

    Beautiful progress.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is going to be stunning, I am really enjoying watching your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  22. It's looking gorgeous so far

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful colors and nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oooops, my comment was not accepted by you :-(. Guess I am on the "out" list or something. Very sorry. My words were so kind.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Beautiful work Andrea.
    This is such a gorgeous design.

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  26. Glad to hear that you're feeling better. I think Butterfly Garden is such a pretty design and I really enjoy watching your progress on it.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.