10 May 2013

Buy Your Stockings Here!

 
Another one done. The decoration above the door is so pretty, very few stitches, but it just adds something to it. You will see my frame, which is 9" in length, so you get some idea of the size of the piece. I haven't ironed it, it does seem a bit pointless when it's just going to get crumpled again.

 
 
Santas Village - Part Five - Santa's Stocking Store.
Country Cottage Needleworks.

40ct Raw Newcastle Linen.
Stitching 1 over 2.
Using recommended threads.
 
-oO-oOo-oOo-
 
BTW ... Thank you for all of the comments from my last post. They did make me giggle. I AM determined, I WILL conquer!

26 comments:

  1. Your village is looking very pretty! What a wonderful piece it will be to display at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! I love this designes so much!
    Beautiful!
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on another sweet finish on this project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a cute design!!Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's coming along beautifully

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome--this will be so nice at Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coming along nicely. It's a very cute piece.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, your Santa's Village is progressing well! Beautiful stitching!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great new addition to the village.

    ReplyDelete
  10. yeahhhh it looks gorgeous the colours are really popping on the fabric :) love mouse xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely stitching , I like to stitch on 40 ct the detail looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Andrea this is looking just fantastic! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful stitching, Andrea.
    You will be all set when Christmas comes.
    The colors and little details make this piece as sweet as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This piece just keeps getting cuter and cuter with each house--lovely stitching, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Another beautiful block finished. I think this is one of my favourites.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow these little houses are very cute, the colours are lovely, and your stitching is amazing and soo neat!! x

    ReplyDelete
  17. You progress beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Looking so very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's looking lovely, great progress

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really love this particular addition to the village. The little stockings hanging on the line are so sweet! The village is coming together very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your Village looks lovely on this fabric. I'm stitching it, too, but individually.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.