Hello friends and fellow bloggers,
Another part ticked off the list.
Half way there!! Looking weird without eyes again, sorry. I'm waiting for the next part to make an appearance, but I have plenty to keep me occupied.
I'm still unsure of what to do with it when complete; do I frame, do I do a wall-hanging. Has anybody else thought about the ones they are stitching?
Well done! I love those little deer. I think a wall hanging would be a great finish for this.
ReplyDeleteThis is looking so adorable!
ReplyDeleteLovin' your Santas village!!!!
ReplyDeleteIt's coming along so well! Love the colours!
ReplyDeleteThis is just so cute!
ReplyDeleteOh those little reindeer are so cute!
ReplyDeleteYour Village is looking good!
ReplyDeleteIts looking stunning x
ReplyDeleteYour santa village looks great.
ReplyDeleteLooking wonderful Andrea.
ReplyDeleteI was stitching this last night, just up to the stable doors, hopefully will be finished by next week.
Wonderful work ,like always, hugs.
ReplyDeleteSo cute - well done!
ReplyDeleteIt looks wonderful!!
ReplyDeleteI'm not stitching this one--yet! I'm plaaning a trip to my local stiitchery to remedy that;)
ReplyDeleteWith seasonal projects of that type I frame them and either hang them in place of another wall hanging just for the season, or I display it on an easel.
Yours is lovely!
Wow Andrea this is looking fantastic...I am seriously thinking of buying these charts and making them my big project for next year xx
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteReally nice progress, Andrea. I think this would make a darling wallhanging (at much less cost than framing it, too)!
ReplyDeleteEvery post, it just keeps getting more and more beautiful! I have thought and thought about how I want to stitch and finish mine. If I were doing all of them on one piece I believe it would be a wall hanging for me...bound in some Christmassy fabric :)
ReplyDeleteYour Santa's Village looks wonderful.
ReplyDeleteI'm with Carol and think it would make a wonderful quilted wallhanging.
Margaret
Your SV is looking absolutely wonderful - hasn't this been a fantastic project to work on this year? Like you, I'm unsure what I'll do with my finished piece.
ReplyDeletewall hanging for definite .... I am doing the cottages and think that is the way forward for me once i get them done that is heheheh :) love mouse xxxxxx
ReplyDeleteI'm not stitching this one but I have enjoyed watching your progress. I think if it was my work, I would have it framed. It is going to end up being quite an impressive project & I just think the framing would really do it justice.
ReplyDelete