26 July 2013

More Christmas!!

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

The next installment of Santas Village has been stitched. At first I wasn't too sure about this part, don't know why, just didn't fill me with enthusiasm. But when I was finished with the house, I thought, yes, I quite like this one. In real life it does look so much better than seeing in on the chart photo.

 
 
 Santas Village - Part Seven - Christmas Tree Farm.
Country Cottage Needleworks.

40ct Raw Newcastle Linen. 
Stitching 1 over 2.
Using recommended threads.

23 comments:

  1. It looks as though you are nearing the finish line and it looks beautiful.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just lovely Andrea! I am really loving seeing your village come to life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous progress! I love the colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely!!! The village is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The more you add, the prettier it gets. I do like the lighter color of this house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Santa's Village looks great. Isn't this the cutest series?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, your Santa's Village is progressing well! Simply gorgeous!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely Andrea, especially seeing them all together.
    Have a wonderful weekend.
    Hugs
    Erna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another gorgeous block Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful wonderland of Christmas houses , enjoy your weekend with lots of stitching hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The whole pie e is beautiful. I can't wait to see the next part!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this whole series...I love your material that you are doing this on and your stitching is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really lovely progress, Andrea. I think the color of this latest house nicely balances all the reds and pinks. Beautiful stitching :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's looking gorgeous, great progress

    ReplyDelete
  15. Each new addition is just as beautiful as the last. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful stitching, Andrea. All set for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your Village looks fantastic.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love, love, love how this is coming along! Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful stitching. So lovely Santa`s Home.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.