Seems a strange name for this chart doesn't it ... but it is a bounty of Christmas goodness. It comes as a freebie from Madame La Fee. Just click on 'free charts' and you will find it there along with many others. I just had to stitch it on the black linen. There is a couple of DMC 310 stitches which I did change to a darker red of DMC 814. I think I may have to do the 'Candy Cane' chart in the same way so I have a pair.
Bouquet of December - Madame La Fee.
32ct Black Belfast Linen.
Recommended DMC threads except changed DMC 310 to DMC 814.
Finished as an ornament.
* * * * *
Other bits of news ... I have finished another piece off but I'm sending that one out as a Christmas gift so I will wait and blog about it then. I have now run out of mountboard so any other finishing will have to be put on hold until I can get to town for some more. The next Santas Village section is so nearly finished too. Another evening and it should be there. So hopefully not long to wait until my next blog post.
Until then ...
Sweet finish. I love it stitched on the black fabric.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ornament, love the way it's finished.
ReplyDeleteI really like the look. It turned out great.
ReplyDeleteI love stockings & this one is so pretty. I may have to give this pattern a go : )
ReplyDeleteVery cute!!! I love the way you finish it!!
ReplyDeleteEzia.
What a beauty I love how you stitched on black always looks so bright hugs.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful ornament. You were ambitious to stitch it on black. It looks great, but I find black fabric hard to see and don't use it often.
ReplyDeleteBunlar harika görünüyor
ReplyDeleteTebrikler
Love, especially on the black fabric!
ReplyDeleteOh, so nice, the red and gereen colours on the black linen. Looks great!
ReplyDeleteA lovely finish.
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the cute finish.
ReplyDeleteLinda
So pretty! The black linen really makes a difference in the beauty of this ornie.
ReplyDeleteLovely Christmas stocking!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tatyana
I love the fact that you have all of this beautifully decorated and ready for Christmas. The designs are both refreshing and extremely neat and must have taken both a great deal of time and a lot of patience.
ReplyDeleteThey are all lovely!
Gorgeous ornament! Love your stitching on black linen!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
I love the way black fabric makes the colour spring to life. I have never stitched on black though I have a couple of charts kitted on black so hopefully once a few more of my ufos are done I will be trying it for myself.
ReplyDeleteI really love this ornament Andrea. It pops on the black fabric.
ReplyDelete