My new start is the mystery sampler from Little House Needleworks. It has taken me a week of stitching to complete part one. I seem to be stitching a lot these days on 36ct and 40ct so decided to go with the 40ct of the straw linen that was recommended. It's a beautiful colour. The photo is taken with the flash as the colour was all washed out otherwise. I really wanted you to see the colour of the fabric. What you can't see very well is the colour of my 'Brick' thread - which is the bumpy line of stitching right across the design - it's a lovely plum colour which I absolutely love.
Song of the Seasons Mystery Sampler - Little House Needleworks.
40ct Straw linen by Weeks Dye Works.
Recommended Weeks Dye Works threads.
Until next time ...
Its gorgeous Andrea!
ReplyDeleteYou're off to a wonderful start, Andrea. I am enjoying stitching on 40 ct. more and more these days, too :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! First stitched piece of the mystery I've seen.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous start! That linen is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLove your new start! It's so pretty!
ReplyDeleteIt is such a beautiful pattern. And I know what you mean about the 'Brick' thread... gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLove the new start! I think you photo is great - I find it SO hard to capture the true color of the linen and the thread in the same photo. It always seems to be one or the other.
ReplyDeleteA great vstart on this lovely mystery pattern. I'm already very curious to see the next parts.
ReplyDeleteIt looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteIt looks lovely!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Tatyana
What a gorgeous start Andrea.
ReplyDeleteThe linen and threads are perfect.
Enjoy all the fun of the mystery.
Margaret
I've got this one with the recommended fabbie and threads to start .... yours looks gorgeous ... can't wait to start mine now :) love mouse xxxxx
ReplyDeleteThe linen and colors are beautiful Andrea. This will be lovely when finished.
ReplyDeleteA wonderful start.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice day, Manuela
Lovely new start!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous new start
ReplyDeleteYour part one is beautiful.i must get mine finished soon. Need to finish Curly Q Ewe first!
ReplyDeletevery pretty Andrea, look forward to watching this one grow.
ReplyDeleteStunning
ReplyDelete