19 October 2013

Song of the Seasons

Hello friends and fellow bloggers,

This past week I have gone back to stitching on Song of the Seasons, the mystery sampler of Little House Needleworks. I am oh so close to finishing part 2. It's that time of year when I struggle for light in the week to take my photos. Next weekend we will be turning the clocks back, darker even earlier!

 
Song of the Seasons Mystery Sampler - Little House Needleworks.
40ct Straw linen by Weeks Dye Works.
Recommended Weeks Dye Works threads.   
  
 

8 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I hope you have a productive weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is looking gorgeous Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, your piece looks so pretty, Andrea. How fun it much be to be stitching the Autumn portion of the piece now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your LHN sampler looks lovely.

    I always find it a bit depressing when the clocks go back. It takes a little while to get out of summer mode. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As always, very pretty stitching, Andrea.

    I know what you mean about the shorter days....too dark, too soon. I have been suddenly cut short with my running time after dinner. Oh well, more comfy stitching time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Andrea,

    your stitching is so wonderful.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful progress, Andrea. Oh, I hate the thought of turning the clock back and the days being so short :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. just beautiful. You have some real talent.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.