This once-a-week-meme was originally begun by Kim, of Frogs Ponds Rock, as a way to showcase some of the many photos we all take, but don't get around to showing on our blogs. The meme is now continued by River at Drifting Through Life.
The rules are short and sweet:-
1. Post photos of your choice, old or new, under the Sunday Selections title.
2. Link back to River.
I though I would combine this weeks Sunday Selection with my recent stash purchase. This lovely lot came yesterday. I succumbed to another series of wonderfulness - not sure if that is a word, but it should be! - that of Country Cottage Needleworks' Frosty Forest. So I have some 40ct pearl grey Newcastle linen ready for that. Two older Prairie Schooler charts that I have been waiting to come back in stock, which I love and have the man himself on. They are #96 Woodland Santa and #110 Santa & Friends. Lastly I thought I would treat myself to a new Kelmscott Needle Minder. I have had my Candy Cane one for a few years now so with Autumn well and truly upon us I plumped for Acorns.
Love the PS charts!!!
ReplyDeleteLovely new stash.
ReplyDeleteooOoo! Great stuff Andrea!
ReplyDeleteI have those pamphlets, I have only worked on the first one. Just not enough time at the moment. Working on quilts and knitting.
ReplyDeleteLovely choices for your stash - enjoy!
ReplyDeleteoooo nice goodies :)enjoy ... so far I have resisted ..lol love mouse xxxx
ReplyDeleteWonderful new charts (super cute)and the linen for your new CCN frosty forest is beautiful. Love your new needle minder - prefect for fall:)
ReplyDeletelove Annette
Lovely new stash. PS I my favorite!
ReplyDeleteLovely new stash
ReplyDelete"succumbed to another series of wonderfulness"....that is so true when it comes to cross stitch patterns in a series :) Enjoy CCN's new series!
ReplyDeleteCarolyn