Hello friends and fellow bloggers,
A huge thank you to all that put their names forward. As with other years I'm sorry that I can't award everyone, but there is always that chance that it could be you.
So I'll just go right ahead and announce the recipients as I know that's why you have all come to this post. :)
1). Elizabeth Barrett (no blog - go on give it a go!).
2). Rita @ StitchnChat.
3). Mary @ Sweet Sentiments and Stitches.
4). Melissa @ Words and Blooms.
5). Catherine @ Bramblewood Stitches.
6). Michelle @ Michelle's Stitchcraft Place.
Congratulations! I will contact you in the next day or so for your postal addresses. I'm on leave for the next couple of days so I'm a bit here, there and everywhere, hopefully with a few finishes to share soon.

Congratulations to all the lucky winners. They are in for a real treat. My beautiful ornament from a few years ago is always much admired.
ReplyDeleteThanks again Andrea for your generous annual Christmas giveaway :-)
Hi Andrea,
ReplyDeleteWell, sad to see that my name was not on the list of winners for this year. Congrats to all the lucky gals who will no doubt be haunting their mailboxes in the next few weeks, waiting anxiously for their prizes to arrive. I know how that goes.
Thank you for the opportunity to win and for your generosity in stitching and finishing these beautiful pieces and then offering them to your followers when you've put so much time and effort into each one.
Cheers.
YES! Andrea, did you hear that all the way across the pond? You've made my Sunday - thank you! I have been in a blue mood and I think you've added some pink to it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the other winners too. I am an admirer of Andrea's work so I am thrilled!
Congrats to the lucky ladies! What a wonderful idea to do this throughout the year and then have a Christmas RAK drawing in November. Kudos to you Andrea!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the lucky winners.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Thank you Andrea for such a pleasant surprise! I have long admired your beautiful stitching and finishing.
ReplyDeleteI have emailed you :)
Oh Carol thank you so much I shall treasure your RAK. Congratulations to all the other winners too xx
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to the winners : )
ReplyDeleteYay!!! I see I am in for a much needed treat!!! Thank you so much and congrats to all of your winners! One day, when my boys' schedules slow down, I hope to do something like this as well!! Thanks again!! P.S. Is it too early to start stalking my mailbox!?! Lol!
ReplyDeletecongratulations to the winners .... shame my name ain't there .. did think at first but hey you can't win them all ..lol
ReplyDeleteenjoy your few days off :) love mouse xxxxx
Congratulations to the winners.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all the winners. Enjoy them when they arrive :)
ReplyDeleteAs someone who received one of your beautiful ornaments last year, I know they will love them.
ReplyDeleteHooray! Thanks again for your generous work! I know all the draw winners are squealing with delight. :D
ReplyDeleteCongrats to all the winners. They are going to receive a wonderful treat!
ReplyDeleteThank you for picking me - I am quite honoured. My email address is elizabethb11@me.com which
ReplyDeleteWell done to all , and thanks Andrea for giving us all the chance to win one (or another in my case). Look forward to seeing the various ornaments on various blogs.
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI emailed you with my info.
THANK YOU THANK YOU - the ornament arrived today and it is beautiful. It will be treasured for years to come.
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Barrett