I was back to work on Wednesday after having 4 days of leave or bliss as it is now known. However Wednesday wasn't all doom and gloom as my 2 packages from recent blog wins arrived through my letterbox.
The first was from June. It was wrapped so nicely with the ribbon and tag which of course I have saved. The pillow is so pretty, I just love the pom-pom braid and can't help but give it a little flick as I pass by. Is that a perculiar trait? Thank you June and you will be pleased to know that yours was my first Christmas card of the season. :)
-oOo-
My second package of the day was from Barb. My prize was suggested by Barb herself and she could not of chosen any better. I'm sure I would of ummed and aahed about it and not come to a timely decision at all. I can't wait to start this, I'm planning on kitting it up ... and others ... over the Christmas break ready for stitching next year. Thank you so much Barb.
Christmas Thought Sampler - The Drawn Thread.
Designed by Cynthia Zittal.
-oOo-
They say things come in threes, well I have another win. This time from the dreaded Ebay. It was one of those evenings I just had 5 minutes and thought where haven't I been on for a while ... I know I'll just have a look .. what can I look for ... I know "Santa". So page after page I come across this beauty, something I had seen some years ago. It was an auction with a starting bid of £1.50 ... I was the only bidder. Woo-hoo! It was just one of those items I had to have and at that price an opportunity not to miss. I know there are quarter stitches and backstitching but it's going to be worth it ... won't it!?
Nine Santas - Sudberry House.
Designed by Donna Vermillion.
-oOo-
All of the ornaments are now on their way to new homes along with a couple of gift packages. Oops did I let out a little secret stitching there. :) Thank you again my friends for all of the love and support you give over the year. Just my way of saying a huge THANK YOU!

Ooo - lucky you. I'm looking forward to seeing progress on the Drawn Thread one. I have looked at theirs time and time again, but never been brave enough to stitch one!
ReplyDeleteTricia
The Stamper's Stitches
Good for you! How nice. I know that thrill of a fun find on ebay! ;)
ReplyDeleteI hope your lucky streak continues on into 2014, Andrea--such lovely things from June and Barb!! And your Ebay win is a delight--enjoy stitching it!
ReplyDeleteHow exciting to be the winner of even one contest...you win two! I love that drawn thread design. Great eBay find. You are lucky!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you won all those lovely things as you surely deserve them! Enjoy your weekend, Andrea!
ReplyDeleteWow! So many lovely prizes. Lucky you!
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful winning streak!
ReplyDeleteThe nine Santas will look lovely stitched together or separately.
Lovely wins Andrea. I'm looking forward to seeing your start on Nine Santa's.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Congrats on all of your goodies!!
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts received from June and Barb. Aren't stitchers the nicest of people. I hope your winning streak continues for you my friend xx
ReplyDeleteLovely wins Andrea! And it's always nice to find something on eBay, isn't it : )
ReplyDeleteTwo great packages with your wins - and these are such wonderful things that you won. And then the thrid from ebay - not bad, not bad! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteSo pleased it arrived from the US safely Andrea and I shall be watching it grow in the future I am sure. Junes gift is lovely and your win on e bay is going to be another to watch.
ReplyDeleteMust not be enabled though lol.
Lovely wins.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely new things. Such a lovely stitched piece from June! I love the new DT chart too!
ReplyDeleteSzczęściara z Ciebie! Same piękne rzeczy!
ReplyDeleteLovely giveaway wins! I adore June's reindeer pillow. Such a perfect little Christmas gift!!
ReplyDeleteWonderful gifts! Great find on Ebay:) Lucky you!
ReplyDeletelove Annette
Hello, so very nice works, congratulations.
ReplyDeletekiss
So lovely!!! They say things come in 3!!!
ReplyDeleteHi Andrea,
ReplyDeleteI am so in love with your incredible stitching of CCN Santa's Village. It is gorgeous!!! Oh my goodness! It looks like such a fun stitch and the colours, though perhaps not strictly the traditional Christmas colours, are so pretty.
The Blue House in Winter finish shows off the stitched design so well. Love the thread colour used to stitch the house and the fabric you used to finish this is a great match. With the cording and sweet little bow this is a lovely addition to your ornaments collection.
You received some fabulous treasures in the mail this week. June's pillow is so cute and those little pom-poms are a great whimsical touch. And yes, I'd be flicking them every time I was passing by too. Who could resist??
My DH thinks I decorate for Christmas too early but I've found that the rest of November usually flies by at an astounding rate leaving me scrambling to get all my Christmas preparations done in a timely manner. So the decorations go up early-ish and it's the first thing ticked off of my "to do" list.
Did you know that the Hallmark chain of card shops that are all over the U.S. and Canada actually put their collectable Christmas ornaments on sale in July every year?? Now THAT"S early!!
Cheers!!
What lovely wins landed in your mailbox Andrea! Pretty ornie from June and I've been admiring that Drawn Thread pattern. Can't wait to see your start on it. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat wonderful giveaway prizes Andrea. Well done!
ReplyDeleteNow that Ebay win is a bargain!
I really love both the ornament and chart you've received. I've added the chart to my wish list.
ReplyDeleteSo happy you liked your little giveaway , your chart off Barb is beautiful, and a good buy from ebay.
ReplyDeleteHave a lovey week hugs.