Here is an overall view of who received which ornament and the link to the ornament post earlier in the year. I hope I have chosen well. :)
1). Elizabeth Barrett (no blog).
- Elizabeth received Christmas Love by Lizzie*Kate.
2). Rita @ StitchnChat.
- Rita received The Gift Exchange II by Knotted Tree Needleart.
3). Mary @ Sweet Sentiments and Stitches.
- Mary received Christmas Morning - The Sisterhood.
4). Melissa @ Words and Blooms.
- Melissa received Santas Hat Sampler by Knotted Tree Needleart.
5). Catherine @ Bramblewood Stitches.
- Catherine received Snow Happy by Glory Bee.
6). Michelle @ Michelle's Stitchcraft Place.
- Michelle received The Decorator by Full Circle Designs.

I love mine ~ thank you again!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE my ornament Andrea, and will treasure it. Thank you, my friend for your kindness.
ReplyDelete"Christmas morning" is perfect for me...it's always a special time in our family!
I'm sending my best wishes to you for a very Merry Christmas :)
Thank you so much, Andrea! I love my ornament. Your work is truly special!
ReplyDeleteAndrea I loved my piece and look forward to showing it off in my next blog post - thank you for your kindness xx
ReplyDeletewow, all the pieces you made are so beautiful !
ReplyDeleteI love them all but Rita's one is my favourite =)
sure you made the good choice
xxx
How Lovely Andrea for all the people who have received your ornaments this year ,you put so much into these little beauties and it such a joy to unwrap one.
ReplyDelete