Happy New Year Andrea! May 2014 be filled with peace, happiness and abundant blessings!
Same to you!!
Happy 2014 Andrea, congratulations you are my Blogaversary winner, I have emailed you xx
I hope your year is filled with only good things! Happy New Year!
Happy New Year Andrea!
Thank you,Amdrea - In the New Year I wish you of thousands of reasons to joy and happiness. Teresa
A very Happy 2014 Andrea,Erna x
Have a wonderful New Year Andrea , wishing you lots of luck and lots of stitching time.
Happy New Year to you xxxLove Linda O x
The same to you Andrea!! I hope it will be a wonderful year for us all!! Hugs!
Same to you and your family!
Happy New Year Andrea,Hope you have a fabulous year!!!!Let's hope that the weather simmers downand doesn't have any more hissy fits for therest of the winter!!Cheers!!
Wishing you a wonderful 2014 x
Happy New Year Andrea.
Happy New Year!!
Andrea, have a great New Year, too, full of happiness, health and stitching pleasures.
Happy new year sweetieall the best for you and your familyxxxx
Happy newyear Andrea, I hope 2014 is everything you want it to be
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Hope you had a wonderful great start into 2014 and another great year with lots of stitches.
happy new year. I adore your pieces. I cant wait to see what you have planned for the year.
The same wishes back at you Andrea. I always enjoy seeing your blog posts and lovely photos which always inspire me. I have an ornament you made years ago for an exchange. I enjoy seeing it on my tree every year! Have a great year ahead.
Happy New Year Andrea :)
Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.
Happy New Year Andrea! May 2014 be filled with peace, happiness and abundant blessings!
ReplyDeleteSame to you!!
ReplyDeleteHappy 2014 Andrea, congratulations you are my Blogaversary winner, I have emailed you xx
ReplyDeleteI hope your year is filled with only good things! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Andrea!
ReplyDeleteThank you,Amdrea - In the New Year I wish you of thousands of reasons to joy and happiness. Teresa
ReplyDeleteA very Happy 2014 Andrea,
ReplyDeleteErna x
Have a wonderful New Year Andrea , wishing you lots of luck and lots of stitching time.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Andrea!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you xxx
ReplyDeleteLove Linda O x
The same to you Andrea!! I hope it will be a wonderful year for us all!! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteSame to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Andrea,
ReplyDeleteHope you have a fabulous year!!!!
Let's hope that the weather simmers down
and doesn't have any more hissy fits for the
rest of the winter!!
Cheers!!
Wishing you a wonderful 2014 x
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Andrea.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteAndrea, have a great New Year, too, full of happiness, health and stitching pleasures.
ReplyDeleteHappy new year sweetie
ReplyDeleteall the best for you and your family
xxxx
Happy newyear Andrea, I hope 2014 is everything you want it to be
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!!
ReplyDeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful great start into 2014 and another great year with lots of stitches.
ReplyDeletehappy new year. I adore your pieces. I cant wait to see what you have planned for the year.
ReplyDeleteThe same wishes back at you Andrea. I always enjoy seeing your blog posts and lovely photos which always inspire me. I have an ornament you made years ago for an exchange. I enjoy seeing it on my tree every year! Have a great year ahead.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year Andrea :)
ReplyDelete