Dear friends and fellow bloggers,
Just a flying visit today. I have nearly finished with the stitching of this travelling pattern, so I thought I would ask the question, "Who would like to stitch it next?". Please add a comment to this post which will stay open until Friday 21st February.

Oh yes please! I promise to send it on its way again when I have stitched it!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to stitch this! Put me in the draw please! : )
ReplyDeleteTricia
The Stamper's Stitches
I, too, would love to stitch this design. Please throw my name into the hat! (No blog, but I'd come back to this post and draw another name from your readers.)
ReplyDeleteOooo yes please Andrea, I'd love to be considered. Hugs Elisa x
ReplyDeleteLiseylou1971@ymail.com
Hi Andrea, I would love to stitch Glad Tidings. Please include me in your draw!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
Barbi
I would love to stitch this! I just love to stitch Christmas pieces!
ReplyDeleteThat's beautiful! I'd love to stitch it, but I will be honest to myself and admit I don't have time. It's a lovely finish though!
ReplyDeleteSo cute, I'd love to stitch this!
ReplyDeleteI would love to stitch it!
ReplyDeleteVery nice! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteyès, it's very beautiful...but i am in France....
ReplyDeletenot for me this time... =)
ReplyDeletealready too many things on my to do list, but I'll follow it from here =)
have a good lucky trip travelling pattern =D
xxx
I would enjoy stitching this Andrea. Please include me.
ReplyDeleteYes please, I'd love to be included in the draw
ReplyDeleteOh Andrea, please put my name into the draw. I don't have a blog but like Calamity Jr's suggestion, I'll come back to your blog and pick the next person out of a hat if I am successful.
ReplyDeleteThank you.
john.sweby@btinternet.com