5 May 2014

The Last of the Bunch

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

How are you all this fine morning. Another Bank Holiday here in the UK and we have OK-ish weather. Nice and warm but not a lot of sunshine. Oh well can't have everything!

I have been enjoying a crafty weekend of stitching and finishing. Some I can show you and some are for a later date. This post is about the last 4 of the Little Sheep Virtues. Have I told you how much I have enjoyed these!! Joyfulness just has to be my favourite being all Christmassy and I was determined to stitch them in order so that was my reward for getting through them all.

All of the blanket stitch finishing has been completed with 3 strands of DMC thread. Each one has used a colour that was in the recommended threads ... except for 'Gratitude'. Although I did want to use the recommended colours, DMC 936 (the darkest green) was just not dark enough to use so I used DMC 934 instead.

Friendship
Little Sheep Virtues - Little House Needleworks
 

Kindness
Little Sheep Virtues - Little House Needleworks
 

Gratitude
Little Sheep Virtues - Little House Needleworks
 

Joyfulness
Little Sheep Virtues - Little House Needleworks
 
32ct Raw Belfast Linen
Recommended DMC thread and buttons
 
 
 

Until next time ...

36 comments:

  1. I just love all of your Sheep Virtues.
    They turned out sooooooooooo pretty!
    You did a great job matching felt and finishing them.
    Congrats on finishing all of them.
    What a pretty collection.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my friend they are stunning well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Lovely finishes and finishing. You did such a lovely job with this series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the sheep virtues and love the way that you've done the finishing on them, so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the little pillows are so beautfiful.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing love them all , just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, your are stitching and finishing machine! They look so wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are just gorgeous, Andrea! I think my favourite is the Joyfulness with the happy sheep!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on all the adorable finishes Andrea.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful work - love how you are finishing these ornaments. Hope the weather continues to improve for you.

    Elizabeth B

    ReplyDelete
  11. They are all beautiful but I think Joyfulness is my favourite too. You did a superb job on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. They are all lovely but I think my favorite is the Friendship finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so cute. I can't wait to work on mine. You are inspiring me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your Sheep Virtues are just beautiful! The finishing is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How perfectly darling your finishes turned out, Andrea. I will definitely be stitching Joyful after seeing that cute design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous, love them!

    I had stitched four of mine on 40ct and one on 36ct but no finishing yet ha ha!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just lovely Andrea, have a good week :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Andrea,

    I loooove all of your little sheep virtue stitchings, the finishing on these look so perfect! I think these are going onto my wish list! Lol!!

    Best wishes

    Lynn B

    ReplyDelete
  19. Simply fabulous finishes!!! They all look perfect, I love them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wonderful finishing I like so much your virtues!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love these! Finishing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I have just seen the ones you showed in your last post. And now the remaining four. I'm totally in awe of all your wonderful stitching, and the finishing, which is so so beautiful and special with all the different felt colours. Congratulations,

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a lovely series, and so beautifully finished. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Well done Andrea! They are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a wonderful array of sweet sheep :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. They are gorgeous, congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  27. Just catching up after a long holiday away and your blog is my first port of call.
    What a pretty set and finished so beautifully with the contrasting felt. Your finishes are always so imaginative.
    It's always such a pleasure looking at your work.

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have been struggling to work on my Virtues project, and seeing your work has inspired me. You have done an excellent job of finishing these.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Another gorgeous batch of sheepie virtues.
    I'm sure I said it before in the previous post but I really love the way you've finishes these.
    I always come away from your blog feeling inspired.
    Happy weekend,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  30. Andrea, they all look amazing! Your work is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Love the series!
    Beautiful stitching and finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are just lovely and what a wonderful job you did of finishing them! Such happy pieces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  33. just like with the other one you've done very beautiful pieces with those sheep :)
    so beautiful
    And the way you took them into picture, wow...I'm fan ;)
    very well done
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.