13 November 2014

Christmas RAK 2014 Recipients

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,


Now is the time to discover who is receiving a Christmas ornament through the post. There were 5 ornaments up for grabs but I have managed 1 more, so 6 ornaments are in the pot.
 


 

 
BrendaA - xStitchHaven

 

 
Kaye - Kitten Stitching

 


I will contact you all in due course ... and then I'm off to peruse your blogs and work out which ornament to send to each of you. :)

One last thing, thank you to everyone that took the time to comment. There were some lovely comments from previous recipients and I do appreciate what you say. I do have a smile on my face when I read them knowing that some little, teeny, tiny thing I have done has put a smile on your face. Some new commenters too, thank you ... don't be shy, don't be lurkers and don't be strangers. :) 

Until next time ...

26 comments:

  1. That is so sweet!! Congratulations to all the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet blessing you are to others. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all the lucky winners! Merry Christmas to all!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners! I know, I was a recipient once before, and was so happy to receive such a beautiful ornament that you made. It hangs on my tree in a place of pride every year. Thank you, again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the lucky winners : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to all the winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all the very lucky winners.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I am so thrilled. Thank you for your kindness Andrea!!
    You are a sweetheart:) Congrats to all the other winners too!
    love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooo know most of those peeps ... congratulations to them all off to go and peep at frances and say hello :)
    glad you managed to squeeze in one more ... love mouse xxxxx
    ps have got my mojo back wooo hooo :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to everyone you are in for a real treat.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi , Andrea !!!!!
    In my post today
    http://nikiad.blogspot.gr/2014/11/christmas-bookmark.html,
    I have put one photo of one of your lovely Christmas ornaments and , of course, I am giving the link to your blog - I hope you don't mind . If you do , send me an e-mail and I will remove it immediately .
    My e-mail is :
    nikiarte54@gmail.com
    Best wishes
    Niki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lucky, lucky ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a treasure you all have winning an ornanment congratulations! Enjoy....

    ReplyDelete
  15. (This reader is buggy and crashes my comment input most occasions, but) I'm another very happy of-years-past recipient; again, Thank you Andrea and congrats to the lucky winners! Looking forward to the big reveal. :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to everyone! I totally forgot to enter with being so busy but I'm glad 6 people will pleased as punch to get one of your beautifully handcrafted Christmas ornaments!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much Andrea. You made my day yesterday when you emailed me. Congratulations to the other winners too :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so very much! I am thrilled and excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm so pleased for the winners. They're all special ladies who deserve a treat. Thank you for sharing your lovely ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm one of the lucky ones! Thanks so much Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  21. so kind of you!
    congratulations to the winners :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, all of the winners will just treasure those gorgeous ornaments of yours, Andrea! Congratulations to all :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations to all the winners - what a treat is heading your way xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations to the lucky winners. Looking forward to seeing all the ornaments. Thanks again for your lovely annual treat, Andrea Xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations to all of the winners, you are such a beautiful stitcher Andrea! They will all be thrilled I am sure!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Congrats to all the winners. You are in for a treat!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.