I was lucky enough to win the chart Vickie was offering as a giveaway on her blog.
Along with some lovely pins and poppy seeds "Shirley Poppies" I received the package through he post about a week ago. I have looked in the RHS plant book and the flowers look a beautiful poppy variety, I'm looking forward to sowing them. I thought I might use the pins on this project somehow but the colours didn't work. So I'm going to have to find something pretty to stitch for either spring or summer.
Well I have a super speedy finish ... for me anyway! I stitched on 32ct raw linen so making it a size of 11¾" x 1" with a mixture of the recommended DMC and WDW threads that I had in my stash.
Thankful String - Lizzie Kate.
32ct Raw Belfast linen.
Mixture of DMC and Weeks Dye Works threads.
-oOo-
I am happy to pass this chart on to whoever would like to stitch it next. Please state if you would like to be considered and if there is more than one person I will draw a name on November 13th, in a weeks time.
-oOo-
Until next time ...
Oh Andrea! Your finish looks fantastic! Had to smile at the TWO easels holding the finish up! ;) I still need to do the finishing work on mine. It is tricky with it being so narrow and long. I am glad you are pleased with the poppy seeds and the counting pins.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful gifts and fabulous finish. I really looks lovely!
ReplyDeletePlease do not include me in the draw, I have so much to stitch and no idea where to start!! Believe me, it's quite hard for me to resist as I love LK designs :) I'm sure it will soon find a new home!
That is a super-cute alphabet! It's perfect for Thanksgiving! And I'm going to high jack your comments for a second to point out that I'm doing a Christmas giveaway this week if you want to come by!
ReplyDeleteBellissimo, ha dei colori stupendi!
ReplyDeletePlease consider me for the chart. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteOh, yours turned out so cute!!! I love how you finished it. :) Don't add me to the draw, I think I was the one that started this pattern on its way... : )
ReplyDeleteI would be interested in this chart. Your finish is adorable. What a good idea to use two easels for a stand. I'm always wondering what to do with long finishes. This is a great idea!
ReplyDeleteAndrea what a fantastic stitch and super finish!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute and wonderful finishing!
ReplyDeleteI would love to stitch this piece...yours looks wonderful. Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeleteVery cute! It looks great with the little pillows. I would love to be entered in the chart drawing.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteLovely design from sweet Vckie, love how you have finised it .
What an adorable finish! Great job Andrea! I would love a chance at the chart. I've been on a LK roll and am short on Thanksgiving decorations. So cute.
ReplyDeleteI too love how you have finished it - beautiful x
ReplyDeleteStunning finish. Love how you finished it. I would love the chart seeing as I am a chartomaniac but I think it would be better in someone else's hands instead of mine right now so I will pass up the chance this time. xx
ReplyDeleteWow, now that's a gorgeous finish :) I love it!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the awesome finish Andrea. I already have this chart.
ReplyDeleteLinda
Such a pretty design! I love the way you finished it.
ReplyDeleteThat turned out sooooooo cute.
ReplyDeleteLove the way you finished it.
Marilyn
very nice ! so cute
ReplyDeletecongrats
What a lovely package to win, Andrea. Congratulations. Receiving seeds is such a delight. It's a gift of promise of good things to come.
ReplyDeleteHow amazing that you stitched this so quickly. Some projects just can't be put down. It looks lovely and full of seasonal colour. Love the way you have finished it.
xx
I would love to stitch that!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous finish Andrea! Love it very much!
ReplyDeleteI would love to stitch that chart and then pass it on to someone else. I love your finish. hugs Lynda Ruth
ReplyDeleteA beautiful stitchery and such a great way to finish. I would love to go in the draw for getting the chart.Thank you for the opportunity. Shirley N.Z.
ReplyDeleteOh Andrea I absolutely love your finish! Beasutiful.
ReplyDeleteomgosh that is too darn cute!
ReplyDelete