I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. The snow came a day too late for us arriving at 5:00pm Boxing Day evening. It does look beautiful but what chaos it caused the next day! When I walked up the road for the morning papers ... very gingerly ... it was very icy and I don't think the roads had been gritted with salt.
I have been gifted two packages. The first was from Judy. I was very good and waited until Christmas morning to open the package. Now along with the gorgeous card I received 3 charts and a pack of metal sewing charms. These will be put to very good use. Thank you Judy for your message, it was really kind of you.
-oOo-
Annette made me aware that a card was on the way to me ... it was a large card in the shape of a package!! I received a kit to make the stocking design, threads, needle, buttons, embellishments and a piece of fabric with lots and lots of snowmen on. I can't quite get over that fabric though, I have never seen anything like it, they are glittery, metallic specks all over it which give a lovely texture to it. I'm looking forward to using all of these items in the coming year. Thank you Annette.
-oOo-
And finally ... this was the card I gave to Mum and Dad. Now I love colouring in
stamps but this one did take me a few days weeks, a labour of love as I wanted it just so. It is coloured with copic pens and Spectrum Noir pencils which I must admit does give a nice sheen finish.
-oOo-
Until next time ...

Lovely gifts! You did a great job on the coloring. :)
ReplyDeleteWhat very nice gifts. That card you made for your parents is beautiful. I have stamped a bit so I know how much time and effort went into that wonderful card. Be careful in the snow. I heard on the news that most of the UK was under storm warnings.
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely gifts you received. OH wow, your card is beautiful. Great job!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card for your parents Love the way your coloured it love it .
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts for a kind hearted friend
Happy New Year hugs.
You coloured the card? Wow! I am in total awe of your skill...mine would look like a child had coloured it!
ReplyDeleteAt least you got snow! I am so jealous of everyone who is posting snow photos. We should have got a tiny bit and never saw a flake...gutted!
Lovely gifts Andrea and a lovely card for your Mum and Dad. The snow arrived with us the same time Boxing Day it came down so quickly didn't it. Glad you had a nice Christmas. Happy New Year to you all x
ReplyDeleteWhat great treasures you received!
ReplyDeleteThe card you made is just beautiful.
Marilyn
What beautiful cards and colouring Annette.I have some copic pens and intend to get to grips with them in the New Year!
ReplyDeleteBest wishes
Alison
farmhousetraditions.blogspot.co.uk
What lovely gifts from friends from afar. The card that you made is lovely too.
ReplyDeleteNo snow here...just really heavy rain this morning...
Have a great week!
Such wonderful gifts you were given. Those will keep you busy. ;)
ReplyDeleteYour card to your parents is fantastic!
What beautiful gifts. The card you made for your parents is impressive.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful card--don't think I have the patience or time to complete such a labor of love
ReplyDeleteHow lovely Andrea and I just love the card you made for your mum and dad.I have just got into card making (did I need another hobby)I have not used stamps yet but really do like that card you made ,is the postcard a backing paper or again a stamp .
ReplyDeleteReally like the layout on your blog too,so pretty.Look forward to your crafting new year for some more inspiration.
Hugs Barb
Lovely, but best is the card you colored for your parents! Beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteOh, Andrea, that card you made for your parents is so lovely! I'm sure they will treasure it. Sounds like you had a great Christmas even if the snow was a bit late in arriving. We had an unusually warm holiday here, unfortunately!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you :)
Lovely gifts and cards Andrea.
ReplyDeleteLinda
That card is a work of art!! So beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLovely gifts and cards!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year to you and your family!
You received two very lovely packages from your friends, each of them containing such nice goodies. Enjoy everything.
ReplyDeleteHere the snow also came a day after Christmas, and boy, was it a lot, more than 16" in two days. I am so glad that I didn't have to drive and that it started melting a couple of days ago.
A very nice card that you made.
Gorgeous gorgeous card you made for your parents. I can see all the fine details & you did an outstanding job. It's a piece of art. So happy you liked your card - LOL! Yes I wanted to surprise you and you are most welcome. Beautiful charts & charms from Judy.
ReplyDeletelove Annette