14 December 2014

Another RAK Received and a Gift For Me

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Here I am again. The RAK gifts are still being received, although I am starting to get a bit worried about one. I have heard from Brenda that she received last week. I stitched Merry Christmas Deer from The Little Stitcher, which you can find on the page here, while I was on my holiday earlier this year back in June. Wow that still seems so vivid in my memory, it was 6 months ago!


Merry Christmas Deer - The Little Stitcher.
32ct Raw Belfast Linen.
Red = DMC 355.
White = DMC 3865.

-oOo-

I have received a gift from Carol, another stitcher that I have exchanged stitched gifts with for the past few years and it has always been a huge pleasure. Carol stitches the most wonderful ornaments. This one I am told is Christmas Alphabet by Heart in Hand which has been a freebie on the FB Candy Cane Stitchers. Thank you Carol x.

 
-oOo-

Until next time ...

17 comments:

  1. Brenda's gift is fantastic! What a very nice ornament you received from Carol. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great RAK! I just put it on my tree today (finally got around to putting it up)! And the ornament from Carole is darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful ornaments.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ornaments both sent and received :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful ornament given and a gorgeous ornament received :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pieces! You must have a gorgeously decorated Christmas tree by now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two beautiful ornaments , love them both .
    Thank you also for my beautiful card .
    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous gifts both given and received.
    I stitched the Little Stitcher freebie a few weeks ago. I really love that design.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful ornament for Brenda.

    I have the one Carol stitched for you waiting to be stitched. It looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely gift you made for Brenda and Carol's Christmas Alphabet is just adorable--really need to stitch both designs some day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the finish on your Little Stitcher pillow. The beaded finish suits it perfectly. So prettily displayed too among the berries.
    What a lovely gift to add to your tree. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.