I have been having a good old nosey at all of your Christmas decorations. So it is now my turn to show you mine.
The main tree as it is in the daylight. It seems quite small now compared to the other new tree!
-oOo-
With lights a-glow and I found my Santas Village out to put on the wall behind. To be honest I had forgotten about it. * Hangs head in shame *
.
-oOo-
Good old St. Nick!
-oOo-
The Scandinavian corner!
-oOo-
The festive stairs!
-oOo-
The fireplace and surround! Please note Christmas basket will be covered in a post of it's own!
-oOo-
And .... the Tree of Stitching! Plenty of space left for many years to come!
Until next time ...
All so lovely!! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Smack Woody
ReplyDeleteOh so gorgeous! Look forward to seeing that basket close up.....many blessings for a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteYour home looks so wonderful! :)
ReplyDeleteLove you trees - I love anything from Scandinavia and the stitching tree is wonderful. I have one this year also.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!! I love your Santa over the fireplace! I have that one still in my stash, along with his friends. LOL Wishing you a Merry Christmas! Laura
ReplyDeleteCharming St. Nick. And the Stitching tree is so pretty. What a wonderful collection of ornaments you have stitched and finished.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Christmas decorations. It was fun to see all your stitched ornaments!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Andrea!
Lovely ornaments, and decorations!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful trees Andrea. The stitched ornaments are awesome.
ReplyDeleteLinda
What pretty decorations.
ReplyDeleteI love all of the stitched ornaments.
Have a very Merry Christmas, Andrea.
Marilyn
So many lovely stitched ornaments.
ReplyDeleteLove all of your decorations! Merry Christmas :)
ReplyDeleteReally pretty. Have a merry christmas
ReplyDeleteOh its all so beautiful Merry Christmas to you xx
ReplyDeleteAll of your decorations are so pretty. I love the way you have decorated the trees.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful decorations-I adore your 'tree of stitching'. What perfect heirlooms! Have a lovely Christmas
ReplyDeleteBest wishes
Alison xx
Love your stitching tree...all the ornies are wonderful! So many I would like to stitch! lol Your decorations are cute too...the Santa is my favorite. Merry Christmas Andrea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely little peep 'through the keyhole' :-) Your decorated house is lovely. You've decorated your staircase so festively with the garland and your little bow fronted cabinet is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI loved seeing all your little ornaments. What a great collection. They definitely mount up over the years. xx