24 December 2014

Have Yourself A Very Merry Christmas

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Well it comes to my last post before Christmas. Thank you for all of your comments over the past month ... and the past year, I'm sorry to have bombarded you with posts at the very end! I know I have a lot of comments and questions to respond to, which I will get around to over the Christmas period. I see some new names too, welcome to you. I hope to hear from you all again in the coming year.
 
Over the weekend I came down with a good cold so not feeling 100% but things need to be done ... at least after 3:00pm Christmas Eve work is over and I don't have to see the place until 2nd January 2015.

So it leaves me to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I hope you all have a joyous time. Me ... I'm stitching, relaxing and maybe the odd day sale shopping!

 
Until next time ...


17 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and time to just relax, get over your cold, and de-stress before the new year arrives. Looking forward to your posts in 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Andrea--hope you feel much better very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you are feeling better, Andrea.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR HUGS LYNDA RUTH

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Merry, Blessed Christmas to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Christmas to you too. I too shall have a day sale shopping in Derby I think xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Andrea! I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm new here and look forward to reading your blog in the new year. Happy Holidays and enjoy your time off from work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Merry Christmas, Andrea! I hope you get a nice rest after Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Niech te Święta będą magiczne, wypełnione radością i uśmiechem!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope that you are feeling better and that you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Wishing you and yours all the best in 2015!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.