21 December 2014

Last RAK To Be Received

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

The last RAK has been received for this year. Kaye received this ornament stitched from this years ornament issue. I wanted to keep it simple so added wooden buttons and a tartan ribbon hanger.

 
Winter Is For The Birds - Glory Bee.
32ct Summer Khaki Linen.
Used recommended threads
(Used DMC 729 for light old gold - beak).
Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2014.

-oOo-

 
Until next time ...
 

16 comments:

  1. This came out darling. Now I have to run back to the JCS issue and mark this one for next summer! Thanks for sharing a pic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seat, it is simply beautiful. I wouldn't have changed anything either. I love all this little cushion. Snack Woody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing simple about your lovely ornament you made for Kaye! It looks elegant. Merry Christmas, love Annette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I love this one and how you finished it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely RAK , I stitched this one too for a gift love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely ornament.

    Merry Christmas, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! Your 'simple' finish is just perfect! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrea I love, love, love the perfection you achieved in the finishing of this! Would you be willing to share with me how you did it?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely little RAK gift for Kaye. I also marked this nice design in the magazine as I want to stitch it as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it a nice feeling knowing your ornaments are settled in new homes all around the world? I'm sure Kaye loves hers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh that is so pretty too! You made such lovely ornaments! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lucky Kaye, this is so pretty. Perfect for a Christmas ornithologist :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a lovely ornament. That one was on my short list of ones to stitch..however, I haven't done that yet.

    ReplyDelete
  14. It is beautiful Andrea! you did a fabulous job this year as you have done each year!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.