Well it is that time of year again to wish in the New Year. But before we do let's reflect on the old one! It seems to of gone soooo fast. I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to comment, along with your love, support and friendship.
I don't have any 12 monthly auto ships coming my way so stitching-wise it will be a bit of a free-for-all. Anything could happen!
I don't have any 12 monthly auto ships coming my way so stitching-wise it will be a bit of a free-for-all. Anything could happen!
-oOo-
I have been working on a Drawn Thread piece as time allows. I received this chart and embellishments from Barb back in November 2013. With the small motifs I can just pick it up for 5 minutes and a motif is done. I did start this on the 13th of this month so you can see it will probably be next Christmas by the time it is finished.
Christmas Thoughts Sampler - The Drawn Thread.
32ct Summer Khaki Belfast Linen.
Recommended Dinky Dyes Silks and NPI Silks.
-oOo-
So it only remains for me to wish you ...
A Happy, Healthy and Peaceful New Year
| free clipart at http://www.webweaver.nu |
Until 2015 ...

Enjoy having a free spirit to stitch...many blessings to you in 2015!
ReplyDeleteIn our stitching circle January is the month we set aside to finish all projects from the following year. My basket is full and I'm looking forward to a bit of finish work. Thank you for sharing your heart and home with us. We appreciate all your do!
ReplyDeleteWishing you the very best for 2015. May it be a year filled with all things lovely!
ana
I just love watching your DT piece take shape, Andrea... You are one of the few stitchers I know who stitches so many of her designs and I just love seeing your finishes. I would stitch more of them, but I think it is the fiber suggestions which put me off as I rarely have them in my stash.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I hope your New Year is filled with many smiles and much good health!
This is going to be a fantastic Christmas piece when done Andrea. Happy, Blessed New Year!
ReplyDeleteI wish you a Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteGreetings, Manuela
That is one designer that I have loved for years and never stitched any of. 2016 will change that - it can't be 2015 as I have already made my stitchy plans for that!
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year.
ReplyDeleteLove what you are stitching , your stitching is always so neat.
Lots of hugs & xxx and thanks for your friendship .
Happy New Year Andrea, have a great New Year's Eve.
ReplyDeleteHugs
Erna
Happy New Year, Andrea! I'll be looking forward to seeing your beautiful work in 2015!
ReplyDeleteI love Drawn Thread patterns, it's going to look very lovely whenever you do complete it! Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteLove the design your working on Andrea.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year
Linda
Love this new project! Happy New Year :)
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year.
ReplyDeleteChristmas Thoughts sampler is going to be so beautiful and your start is already looking great. Have fun selecting freely what to stitch for 2015:)))
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year! love Annette
What a very pretty start!! I hope your year is filled with good things and terrific health!
ReplyDeletewishing you a wonderful stitchy new year and I think I am doing something similar for a RR that you are working on ... love mouse xxxxx
ReplyDeleteYour current project looks cute already.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year.
Happy New Year Andrea. Thank you for welcoming us into your world. I've loved watching your stitching evolve. Looking forward to seeing much more. Xx
ReplyDeleteThis is another lovely DT piece that you have started here. It's always a delight to come to your blog and look atr your stitching projects. And I am looking forward to doing so in the new year, too. Have a happy, healthy and stitchy New Year!
ReplyDeleteUn felice anno a te!
ReplyDeleteHappy new year Andrea, I hope it's a good one for you.
ReplyDeleteYour DT start is lovely