Dear friends and fellow bloggers,
Here we go .... drumroll please .... in no particular order ....
- Maggee ~ Stitching Devotee
- June ~ Butterfly Wings
- Ingrid ~ Mii Stitch
- Vicki ~ A Stitchers Story
- Emma/Itzy ~ My Creative Corner
- Carol ~ Stitching Dreams
So there you go folks. To claim you RAK please could the ladies above email me your postal address by the 18th November. I can then get them packaged and ready to go. Email is in my profile under the about me section.
Until next time .....
ReplyDeleteWow thank you Andrea, what a wonderful surprize you know I love your stitching .
I am so happy and after a sad week it will be so nice to look forward to , bless you.
Oh Andrea! Thank you! How exciting to own one of your perfect creations!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely for you all to win one of the RAks. This is a lovely thing you do Andrea , the ladies that receive them will be delighted.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all! What a sweet and generous idea.
ReplyDeleteLovely! I thought of entering, but my blog is not up to date, then I caught a bad cold! But, we all win when we get to see the beautiful unveiling. Thank you for your continued beautiful efforts. I SO enjoy seeing the reveals each year. :D
ReplyDeleteCongratulations to all the winners. I am sure they will treasure your ornaments.
ReplyDeletecongratulations to the winners :) you will all love your wee gifties .. love mouse xxxxx
ReplyDeleteCongrats to you lucky ladies.
ReplyDeleteThey are very lucky. Iknow how much they will love your work!
ReplyDeleteOh, I'm beyond excited, Andrea!! Thank you so much--off to email you right now :)
ReplyDeleteWow!! Well this is certainly perking me up! I thank you and will email you shortly! Hugs!
ReplyDelete