I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas Day and that Father Christmas came and left lots of special things. I did go to the Boxing Day sales and picked up a couple of items of clothing as I had some gift vouchers given to me. The shopping centre was fairly busy but not as busy as I suspected it might of been ... thank goodness.
I have been very lucky in receiving some gorgeous and generous gifts this year from my stitching friends. I think I may have my stitching year planned with all of the goodies. So I'll crack on ...
-oOo-
From Carol (Garden Of Stitches) I received a wonderful stitched ornament. My ornaments from Carol are always so special. This is a freebie chart that can be found here at iStitch Designs. I was only looking a couple of days before I received Carols package at what the iStitch design was this year and then look what arrives! Thank you so much Carol.
-oOo-
From June (Butterfly Wings), a beautiful notebook and pen, which will be perfect for my handbag. Thank you June for your thoughtfulness.
-oOo-
From Judy (Crazy4Books - Cross Stitch - Cats), a plethora of charts, kits and a new stitching bag that will be just the right size for all of my needles, needle minders, scissors and highlighters. You can see Judy has even sent me a key fob for the Miladys Needle chart - I have chosen which one I will stitch - maybe two so it will be double-sided! - and the charms for the Lizzie Kate piece. Thank you Judy for spoiling me again and all of the wonderful comments you leave. :)
-oOo-
From Melissa (Words and Blooms) I was sent a kit complete with fabric, thread and all of the bits to make this case by Threadwork Primitives. It is such a pretty design. Melissa also created a pillow with my initial and a ring of flowers - in one of my favourite colourways. Thank you Melissa for thinking of me.
-oOo-
From Katrina (Kiwi Stitching) I received a beautiful ornament. I had admired it on Katrina's blog but never thought I would receive this particular one. You can see why I like it so much after you saw my own December ornament. :) Thank you Katrina for your continued friendship.
-oOo-
Thank you my friends for my gifts. I am so overjoyed with them all.
-oOo-
Until next time ....
Oh Andrea! Such pretty gifts you have received. You are well loved my friend!
ReplyDeleteYou have received some very pretty gifts.
ReplyDeleteHappy New Year!
Marilyn
Lovely gifts received, lucky you.
ReplyDeleteHappy days!!
What lovely gifts Andrea xx
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteSo happy that you liked your little gift and you had some lovely gifts from friends .
Thank you for your kindness each year to others so sweet of you.
May your New Year be the best one ever hugs.
Lots of wonderful goodies! Enjoy and I hope you had a lovely Christmas x
ReplyDeleteWishing you a Merry Christmas Andrea and a great 2016!! What pretty gifts
ReplyDeletesome great gifts Andrea.
ReplyDeleteYou have received precious little gifts, what lovely finishes!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you liked my little stitched pillow to you. I was thinking those were your colours! All the gifts are wonderful and well deserved!
ReplyDeleteWishing you the best in 2016, Andrea!
You were blessed with some lovely and thoughtful gifts!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely selection of gifts.
ReplyDeleteOh Andrea, so lovely to see all these wonderful gifts your friends made and sent you. So heartwarming. You were definitely spoiled by them :)))
ReplyDeleteA wonderful collection of special things from your friends.
ReplyDeleteSuch generous friends you have. Very lovely gifts you received.
ReplyDeleteWonderful gifts, Andrea!
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely selection of ornaments you received! Carol did a wonderful job of the iStitch Designs freebie!
ReplyDelete