1 January 2016

Happy 2016

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Another year has flown past far too quickly. This is not a time for delving in to the past but a time for looking to the future. I'm not going to make resolutions or predictions for this stitching year ... I never do ... they seem to constantly change as designers bring out more delicious charts! I am hoping to stitch another year of Christmas ornaments, I know I have plenty to go at! I have indeed prepared 4 already so that is up to April sorted. :) In between I will pick and choose at my leisure. I must thank you all for the kind and thoughtful comments you leave me. I do read them all and sometimes have a huge grin on my face knowing I have made someone's day. I hope all of the new readers and followers have enjoyed their time browsing my little space on the world wide web and will continue to enjoy this year. I hope to blog more ... this year has been dreadful ... 17 posts, my worst year yet ... I hang my head in shame. Oh and just for the record I have pre-written this post ... I am asleep in my warm bed and will not see the New Year in. I will enjoy January 1st at 08:00! :)
 
So all that remains is to wish each and everyone of you a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
 
 
 
Until next time ....

25 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you! I look forward to seeing more of your ornaments :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just found your blog and I love all the beautiful needlework here. What kind of pins do you use on the sides of the finished needlework? Not sure if you use plain straight pins or what you use. Thanks Theresa. thelab@wowway.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year Andrea. a new year with new stitching. wis hinges you blessings in the new year

    ReplyDelete
  4. très bonne et heureuse année 2016

    ReplyDelete

  5. Happy New Year,looking forward to see what you will stitch this new year .
    I was naughty and stayed up untill 1.00 so a bit groggy this morning hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't do resolutions either, but what I do is some sort of planning. Just because I love it. Going through my stash and pulling out designs that I want to start immediately and then kitting them all up is so much fun that I don't want to miss it. Of course, these plans change all the time, lol. I wish you a lot of fun with your future projects and a wonderful new stitching year.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Andrea.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I do not make plans for the new year of stitching either. I keep it loose. Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't feel bad about not blogging more - Life happens! You are still making beautiful stitching to your heart's content and that's the important thing.

    Happy 2016 to you, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A happy new year with lots of wellness and stiching!!! Huges

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! I look forward to seeing your beautiful creations this year.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I look forward to seeing your 2016 stitches. I also hope to blog more this year! Good luck to both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've had a slow blogging year, too, Andrea--sure hope it improves in 2016... Wishing you every happiness in this new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year!!
    Greetings from Portugal

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you have a wonderful 2016! You do have a great start on the ornaments. I never plan too far ahead. I wait to see what is speaking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello Andrea,
    Happy New Year!! Can you believe that the holiday season is almost done? I can't.
    Tomorrow we return to our regularly scheduled routine with DH off to work and me
    doing mundane housework and other chores. Our tree is still up for one more week
    mostly because I love it so much and hate packing it away. It brightens up the dark,
    dreary winter nights so well.

    Loved seeing all the ornaments that you stitched and sent out to various lucky
    recipients during the holidays. Santa with Teddy & Doll is my favourite I think, in
    large part because of the bow colour which matches the stocking Santa is holding.
    A striking bow ... and the round ornaments are amazing. That can't be easy to do.

    Actually Noel Birdhouse is wonderful too. Love that style of finish and the fabric
    is so pretty and olde fashioned Christmasy. Those are my preferred Christmas
    colours. I'm a traditionalist. Don't care as much for the use of non traditional
    colours. Yes, I'm a stick in the mud. Lol!

    All of the gifts that you received from your various stitching friends are beautiful
    too and I'm sure you'll treasure them forever.

    I've gotta work on my blogging too this year. I start out with good intentions
    but somehow time flies by and I forget to sit down and just do it! But a lot of
    bloggers that I use to follow only post sporadically now or have dropped it
    completely in favour of other forms of social media. Kind of a shame, but
    I can understand how and why that happens.

    And so now I'll go now and maybe update my own blog. Cheers!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Andrea, a happy new year to you and your family. It's always a treat seeing a post from you. I can't believe how organised you are. I shall model myself on you...haha!! I have a few ornament commitments to family and friends and I think I will do them in the next few weeks. I learned my lesson this time because I fell ill with a bad stomach upset a few weeks before Christmas and wasn't well for over two weeks. It really set me back.
    Your RAK's are a real tradition now. Thanks so much for your generous spirit.
    I'm looking forward to following your stitching progress throughout the year but, speaking as someone who isn't organised enough to even consider a blog, I'm happy with you blogging just whenever you can :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. I hope you have a great 2016 and I look forward to seeing your projects this year

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.