19 February 2016

The Winter Garden

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

How nice of you to join me again. I have some exciting news. I have my first Drawn Thread finish of the year. The Winter Garden is all planted up and ready to show all of it's greenery to you all.


 
The Winter Garden - The Drawn Thread.
36ct Pearl Grey Edinburgh Linen.
Used recommended silk threads.
 
Until next time ......

41 comments:

  1. Congrats on the gorgeous finish Andrea. Such a beautiful design and you did a fantastic job.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely finish - congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Winter Garden is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful, Andrea! Congratulations on a very pretty finish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! That's a big finish to start off your year too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty.
    Congrats on your finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on a lovely finish. very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, it is a wonderful finish.
    Have a nice weekend, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh it is magnificent Andrea! How gorgeous this will be upon your wall.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a serene stitchery...beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Winter Garden looks so pretty Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful finish, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on such a pretty finish!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Winter Garden is stunning, Andrea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Drawn Thread; the colors are always so pretty and go together so beautifully. Congrats on a great finish!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You are the queen of DT finishes, Andrea!! I just love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  17. gorgeous work, love it♥

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely stunning finish, Andrea. I have this design on my wish list and I really enjoyed seeing your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So beautiful , love the design and your beautiful stitching.
    Have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a beautiful piece!
    Congrats on this big finish, you have chosen a lovely design to work on.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful finish!! Love it! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful Andrea. Congratulations on the finish :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. A beautiful finish! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a fantastic finish, Andrea. I love this house surrounded by trees and winter plants. Not to forget the nice little birdies.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous! What a pretty finish!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your blog is so beautiful. I'm happy to discover it.
    I love Drawn Thread designes very much, your Winter Garden is amazing!
    I stitched The Butterfly Garden last year and I think that's the most beutiful design I've ever stitched...

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh how could I have missed commenting on this post. I know I looked at it several times. It really is a wonderful finish. DT is a favourite designer and I love this particular one. In fact I have the series on my 'to do' list but with stitching 40 wedding favours, a wedding sampler and three bridesmaid's gifts for my son's wedding in December it will definitely be a Winter garden stitch before I ever get to this one...haha!!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.