10 April 2016

Comfort

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

You may or may not know that I won Comfort chart by Little House Needleworks from Justine a couple of weeks back. I have now finished my version and I will go in to more details when I have completed the finishing.
 
As promised the chart is offered if you would like to stitch it. Please leave a comment and I will announce the recipient next week, Friday 15th April.

 
Until next time ......

30 comments:

  1. love your stitching and I would love to stitch this chart. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty.
    Can't wait to see your finish.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning stitching, love the colours....such a lovely chart too. I would love to have the pleasure of stitching this wonderful chart..... I love the idea of passing it around other stitchers 😊
    Smiles 😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stitching! Love LHN's designs, would love a chance to stitch this! Thank you!

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice and they are "your" colours, aren't they? You don't have to include me in the drawing for the chart. I just wanted to say "hello".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to stitch it! Count me in.
    Rose K.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! I'd love stitch that for my mom and dad, so please throw my name in he hat. I can't wait to see how you finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a pretty stitch - look forward to seeing your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so pretty. However, I am buried in projects right now.

    ReplyDelete

  10. Lovely stitching and chart, so cute I am tempted , would love a chance to stitch it , hugs .

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's lovely! I hope you enjoyed stitching it. It's kind of you to pass it on again too.
    Can't wait to see how you finish it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Andrea, this is a lovely design and I would like to stitch it. Your stitching looks beautiful and I look forward to seeing how you complete your finish.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful stitching.
    Greetings, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful stitching!
    I will pass on the offer as I have already done that one.
    I am sure you will find a new home for this cute chart :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So very beautiful, your little finish. I'm looking forward to seeing the finishing.
    Please, don't include me in the draw

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love LNH's designs. This is lovely. Have a nice week! Smack Woody

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet...I would love the opportunity to stitch this design.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really love your version, Andrea and I know your finish will be lovely :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely is your stitching!
    Suzi

    http://suzi7.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is a lovely sentiment. I would love stitching this chart! Also, I'm a new follower and I think your designs are lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. That's a cute one--you did a great job with your color choices. I would like to be entered to stitch it also. I will pass it on afterwards... Thanks for the offer!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely stitching and I'd love to be in the draw for a chance to stitch on this next x

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a cute sentence! I'd like so much to stitch it. Please count me in.
    Fiore

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very pretty !
    I'd love a chance to stitch it,too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. What a lovely piece. It would be a pleasure to stitch and would be delighted to receive the chart.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is a beautiful piece and I would be delighted to receive the pattern. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful finish, I'd love a chance to stitch it and then pass it along :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Such a pretty little finish - love it.
    I have enough UFO 's to keep me going so please don't include me in the draw for the chart.
    Have a lovely day,
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very pretty stitching as usual. What a very nice chart.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.