You will be pleased to know that I am back to my stitching with gusto! I have had a few cards to finish off as I was waiting
for some insert paper to arrive by post. This past weekend I have managed to do that and I can say that I think my Christmas cards are now finished! Plus I did squeeze in my dad's card in time for his birthday in mid-November. So everything has been tidied away and I can crack on with stitching. Hoorah!
Just in time for Halloween is this design, Haunting Halloween by The Drawn Thread. I stitched this on 40ct Raw Newcastle linen making it 4" x just over an 1". Of course I'm in plenty of time to have it all finished off ready for next year!
Haunting Halloween - The Drawn Thread.
40ct Raw Newcastle Linen.
Recommended hand-dyed silks.
-oOo-
I'm half way through another of a Drawn Thread piece which has a spooky theme too, but I will show you that in due course.
Until next time .......

oooo well done on the intime finish ... and glad to see you back .. I am trying to catch up with every one ... i don't know where the time goes to these days ..lol love mouse xxxxx
ReplyDeleteHappy Halloween!
ReplyDeleteI don't think I've seen this Drawn Thread chart--it is so cute!
And beautifully stitched!
What a beautiful finish, Andrea! I LOVE those little ghosts and spiders and bats. Glad you're back to stitching with a vengeance!
ReplyDeleteOh, Andrea, that is just the cutest! I will have to get that chart-love the little ghost and spider :) Glad your stitching mojo is back full force :)
ReplyDeleteVery Cute finish! I am also working on a DT Halloween piece. Just perfect for this time of year!
ReplyDeleteWhat a pretty little project! Looks great! (40 ct- Wow! Such tiny stitches!)
ReplyDeleteHaunting Halloween is such a sweet piece.
ReplyDeleteWhat a very pretty Halloween design!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteLove your Halloween , beautiful stitched to perfection .
Just wonderful hugs.
Great Halloween stitching.
ReplyDeleteCan't go wrong with a Drawn Thread design.
Love her designs, especially Halloween.
Marilyn
That's a pretty stitch. I wonder how you will finish it.
ReplyDeleteThat's a sweet Halloween finish.
ReplyDeleteAndrea, this little Halloween design by The Drawn Thread is a real gem! Looks spooktacularly cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a very detailed Halloween piece, plus it is teeny tiny! Looking forward to the finishing! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteHi Andrea, blimey you are organised I am way behind .Love the Halloween piece ,you can always tell Drawn Thread pieces. 4O count oh my I would have problems seeing that , I keep meaning to have a go as I have some in my stash but hmmmm procrastination. Good intentions , I do not lack those it is the motivation that I lack. So good to see a post from you,
ReplyDeletethis design is pretty
ReplyDeleteThe pumpkin vines' lines just give this lovely movement! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh Andrea, what a great Halloween piece by Drawn Thread you stitched. I had never seen it before. All the little details on it are so lovely.
ReplyDeleteQue bonito bordado!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty. Love the little spider. Drat.....I think I need this pattern now and after I just pledged to myself that I would be stitching from stash for the next year. Always happens after a good sort out and cleaning of the craft room!
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing. Stitch on!
Oh that is simply a beautiful finish! Glad to see you stitching and sharing again.
ReplyDelete