30 November 2016

Question answered for Pamela.Abate1228

Sorry Pamela, you are a no-reply blogger so I have had to answer your question here, I hope you see it.


pamela.abate1228 has left a new comment on your post "Be Jolly, Be Merry"
 Love your ornaments!
How do you get the circle so perfect? Wow! Looks great!
I now think I need to stitch these! thanks for sharing.



For all ornaments I use mountboard (not sure if it's called anything different, sorry) and wadding (batting). On this one the roll of ribbon I was using was the pefect size circle. Draw round it and cut it out from the mountboard, use an old pair of scissors as it is thick cardboard. Stick your wadding on to the mountboard, gather around the stitched piece / backing fabric. Pull it up around the circular mountboard / wadding and I do also lace the back as well. That's it. Easy, peasy lemon squeezy!

Hope that helps.


Until next time .....




2 comments:

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.