Good morning everyone.
It's bright gloomy and early here on Saturday morning. I have a lot of finishing planned for today, now, whether it all gets completed is another matter.
-oOo-
I just wanted to say that almost all of the RAKS and gifts have arrived. I shall be putting a post together for them later this month. A package from Katrina came earlier in the week with a beautiful ornament, I'm sure you will love it as much as I do. 😊 Again I will post at a later date, just to keep you all in suspense.
-oOo-
Below are all the ornaments from this year before they all went on the tree. Not bad, I'm quite pleased with the selection.
-oOo-
So on to Decembers' ornament, a recent design by Little House Needleworks. I have stitched on 40ct linen making the design about 3" square. The overall finish of the ornament is about 4" square.
2016 Christmas Ornament - Little House Needleworks.
40ct Mushroom Newcastle Linen.
What a great collection of ornaments.
ReplyDeleteYour new finish is cute too.
You must have a beautiful tree. :)
Marilyn
It is very nicely finished and of course stitched. Looking forward to seeing the RAK post.
ReplyDeleteJust a lovely ornament as well as all the others.....look forward to seeing what you received. Enjoy your finishing......blessings
ReplyDeleteAndrea, your tree must be so beautiful with all your lovely ornaments. The 'chalkboard' ones are really eye catching.
ReplyDeleteCute ornaments!
ReplyDeleteOh so many pretties!! Love them all! I tried stitching a chalk ornament on 40-count fabric... NOT! Guess I will order some appropriate count! I have not seen that LHN Christmas one, so I might add to my order! Thanks for sharing! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteYou have a lovely selection of ornaments for your tree.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous ornaments! The LHN one you just completed is so sweet.
ReplyDeleteSuch a beautiful collection, and you are so kind with your yearly RAKs!
ReplyDeleteThese lovely ornaments will add so much to your Christmas tree!
ReplyDeleteWhat lovely ornaments they will look wonderful on your tree .
ReplyDeleteLove the new one you have stitched .
I am still busy but hoping to get a post on very soon , hugs.
Wow, so many wonderful christmas ornaments for your tree.
ReplyDeleteLove seeing all of the ornaments gathered. The new one is so cute. Have fun finishing the ornaments
ReplyDeleteSo many lovely ornaments. You must have a beautiful tree.
ReplyDeleteYou do such a wonderful job finishing. Your collection of ornaments is beautiful. I love all the different shapes.
ReplyDeleteQue bonitos adornos navideños!!! besos
ReplyDeleteA beautiful selection of ornaments!
ReplyDeleteA wonderful collection so beautifully stitched and finished up.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! I love how you finished the Chalk Ornaments with a big more fabric outside the border so the holly leaves do not cover up the design. Very nice!
ReplyDeleteYour stitching and finishing is so beautiful!! Love all the ornaments. Makes me wish I had worked on ornaments this year. Oh, well, maybe next year. Merry Christmas and happy stitching................
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job on each of your ornaments this year, Andrea, and this last one is so delightful with the little line of cardinals at the top. Your chalkboard finishes look SO much better on black that I'm going to try the 32 ct. black Belfast. I hated the suggested fabric--it looks gray and was very hard to work with as it was quite flimsy. Hope you'll post a photo of your tree for us :)
ReplyDeleteLove your latest finish and a great collection too!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, you are so very prolific with your needle and your finishinf!
ReplyDeleteI love your collection of ornaments that go onto your tree this year. And I can see some wonderful Prairie Schooler ones among them. They are always worth to show. Very lovely, too, your December ornament.
ReplyDeleteI really enjoy your blog and these ornaments you've finished are amazing!
ReplyDeletegood to see all the lovely little ornaments...
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful ornaments!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour stitching and finishing are beautiful.
ReplyDelete