27 December 2016

Gifts Received

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

I have had a lovely selection of ornaments and gifts this year. Thank you to all. I'm still a child at heart and love not knowing what is inside and get very excited at opening the gifts.

-oOo-

First that came through the post was the ornament gift from Katrina. Did you spot it on the 'Stitching Tree' post? He's a very jolly chap, of course a Prairie Schooler Santa and a favourite of many, not just myself. Thank you Katrina, I love our exchanges.


-oOo-

Next came a package from June. I had an array of ornaments, buttons, ribbon, a Mill Hill kit, a fragrance sachet and an angel. The angel now sits on the top of my 'Stitching Tree' as I don't have anything to put up there. The wooden socking ornament and the pudding are on the traditional tree. I am sure to use some of the buttons and pegs in a crafty project. I'm supposed to be crafting along with Ali Edwards' December Daily but it's not going too well. Too much work and not enough playtime! Thank you June for your thoughtful gifts.

 

-oOo-

Then I had my annual ornament from Carol. I'm crossing my fingers that Carol will be back blogging with us again next year. She's put in a few appearances this year but frankly it's not enough! LOL. Carol has stitched me a lovely reindeer. I was telling Carol I had been to see the reindeers the other day at the garden centre down the road. I just have to, it's tradition! Thank you Carol, I'm always excited at what you choose to stitch for me.

 
-oOo-
 
Some beautiful gifts. Thank you dear friends, for your kindness, thoughtfulness and generosity, I am so lucky.
 
I will leave you with a photo of the reindeer. I can't remember what their names were but they were mother and son, the son being born last May.
 
 
 
Until next time ......

15 comments:

  1. Oh such lovely work done by special friends.

    ReplyDelete

  2. What lovely gifts you have had for Christmas .
    You are such a true giver I am so happy you have had some lovely gifts .
    Wishing you a Happy New Year sweet friend .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely gifts and those reindeer are wonderful....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely gifts and I love the reindeer. Wishes for a happy new year hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful ornaments you received from your friends! Love the picture of the reindeer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful gifts, Andrea, and obviously well appreciated.
    Splendid photo of the reindeer - how wonderful to have them nearby.
    Have a swell week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty ornaments Andrea. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such beautiful gifts you have!! Each one is a treasure for years to come. Happy stitching.............

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, Andrea what gorgeous gifts. I know first hand the joy and excitement felt when a squidgy package arrives, especially a surprise one :-) Your gifts from such thoughtful generous friends are really lovely. I adore PS Santas. They are quite iconic. The angel, wooden stocking and other things are all lovely too. Your thoughtfulness and generosity makes so many people happy, it's lovely to see you getting some in return.
    Have a wonderful happy, healthy and peaceful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How beautiful each and every ornament and gift is, Andrea! I wish you every happiness in this coming year :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What beautiful gifts and how blessed you are to have such talented friends! blessings, marlene

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are such great gifts. Enjoy them all.
    Have a great Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What wonderful gifts you received. Hope you had a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.