28 November 2017

Arrival Of One More

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

The last overseas one has now arrived. This one was for Katrina ( Blog). Katrina is one person who is so easy to stitch for. I usually know immediately what I will stitch each year. I'm so pleased that she likes it and that it is a welcome addition to her Christmas collection.

 
Very Merry - Lizzie Kate.
32ct Limestone Belfast Linen.
Used recommended DMC alternatives except
DMC 3777, used DMC 3328 instead.
DMC 221, used 3777 instead.
Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2017.
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time .......

18 comments:

  1. A quite lovely piece, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful love the sweet finish .
    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is that!! Just love the little gingham bow, too, Andrea :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely finish and a wonderful gift for Katrina.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super ornament you stitched for Katrina! I need to go mark that one in my issue after seeing yours stitched up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this ornament! I plan to stitch it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Andrea, you have stitched another adorable ornament. I know Katrina was excited when she saw it. I also am charmed by that green check bow...just perfect with your pretty stitch. You really make the prettiest flat ornaments. I look at the one you sent me everyday in awe...love it!!! RJ @ stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely little gift, so nice.
    Greetings Martina

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty, she must be absolutely thrilled. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I too love this ornament and I think you've finished it perfectly. I'm sure it will be treasured.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Katrina must be thrilled, so cute and lovely finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute ornament, I am sure Katrina loves it! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely motif and great stitching and finishing, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.