6 November 2017

Christmas RAK Recipients Reveal

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Today is the day for the 2 recipients to be revealed.

 
Congratulations to .......
 

Cindy ~ Cross Stitch Inspiration by Cindy DeRosa


RJ ~ Stitching Friends Forever



Thank you to all who commented and for those who wanted to be considered for one of my ornaments.

Cindy, RJ ....... I will be in touch soon.

Until next time .......


13 comments:

  1. Ooh, now we can look forward to the picture reveals when these ladies receive them! :D

    I will be happy seeing mine again on my tree this year as always! It is so dear and such a treasure! Your finishing just has so much polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Cindy & RJ!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners, what a treat they will have .
    Your work is always so beautiful .
    Have a lovely week hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesomeness. Thank you Andrea. I sent my mailing address if you don't receive it let me know. So excited.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I'm excited!!! I'm on a trip for a week and was just able to get on a computer to find out this great news. I'm truly so happy to hear I was chosen...what a honor to have an Andrea ornament. I will treasure it. Thank you so much. RJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. now we can look forward to the picture reveals when these ladies receive them! :D


    เย็ดสาว

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to the winners, how exciting for them! RJ, is away on vacation but she is going to be thrilled that she was one of the lucky winners. Mary@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to the winners--I know they will be thrilled with their very own "Andrea made" ornaments :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to the two lucky winners!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations to the lucky ones.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations to your winners! Looking forward to seeing the finished ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.