9 December 2017

Last Gift To Arrive

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

The last of the ornaments has arrived at it's destination. June received this past week an ornament from a Lizzie Kate chart. I had stitched this for myself as it was charted and finished it as a pillow here. This time I stitched it on 40ct so it a perfect ornament size. I'm so pleased that June liked it along with the goodies - which you can find them on June's blog.


 
A Little Christmas Sampler - Lizzie Kate.
40ct Antique White Newcastle.
Used recommended DMC alternatives.
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time .......
 

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful gift you stitched and finished, Andrea! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful ornament.
    Best wishes Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the little ornament on June's blog.So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Thank you my sweet friend , I love what you stitched for me .
    What a treat to open all those goodies .
    Have a wonderful day .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another very lucky recipient!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your stitching and finishing is first rate! A lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's an absolutely beautiful ornament Andrea. I'm sure June will treasure it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sure June will treasure your beautiful make.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute ornament you made from that chart! And I see June loves it! Success! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.