I hope everyone is having a good February so far. I have been watching the Winter Olympics when I can. I can't get used to the time zone though. The live action is on at around 2:00 in the morning, obviously I definitely don't watch it live. So then I don't know if I'm watching the highlights that were that day or the previous! But I do like watching the Olympics, even the sports I don't get to see regularly.
-oOo-
For the February Monthly Ornament SAL I chose to stitch a very quick piece, A Merry Little Christmas by The Drawn Thread. I am positive this is a freebie gift but I have no recollection from where I printed it. If anyone knows please let me know so that I can update this post with the information. Surprisingly, for me, this only took a couple of hours to stitch. On the chart photo it is trimmed in green but I liked the red to bring out the wording.
A Merry Little Christmas - The Drawn Thread
36ct Summer Khaki Edinburgh linen.
DMC815, WDW Blue Spruce.
Mill Hill Beads #42012.
Stitched 1 over 2.
Stitched 1 over 2.
-oOo-
Please check out the other participants ........
Maggee - Stitching Devotee
So two months in and 2 ornaments ... I'm doing well!
Until next time ........
Andrea, I love your newest ornament. It is darling and how nice that it stitched up in just a few hours. Your finishing as always is perfect and I too love that you used red. Perfect job...one down and how many more to go? Enjoy the Olympics! RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
ReplyDeleteOh my, this is so charming!!
ReplyDeleteLove your ornament! Very well done! Have an enjoyable weekend.
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweet ornament :-)
ReplyDeleteA very lovely ornament!!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a nice ornament! I ove your finishing!
ReplyDeleteHi Andrea, I love your little February ornament, and you've spiced it up so well with pearls. Even a suitable charm you have taken. A successful work.
ReplyDeleteHugs Martina
Very pretty, I like the way you have finished it too. x
ReplyDeleteLovely little ornament.
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful ornament!
ReplyDeleteA pretty finish. Simpler designs can be so effective.
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteLovely ornament they all are so beautiful , hugs.
well done! such a pretty ornament
ReplyDeleteSometimes the simplest of designs turn out to be just perfect ... your finish is wonderful.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful ornament and finishing!
ReplyDeleteThat's Beautiful, so simple and stylish!
ReplyDeleteThat is so pretty, Andrea--will have to keep that in mind when I need a quick gift :)
ReplyDeleteIt turned out beautiful. Congrats on your finish.
ReplyDeleteYou did a wonderful job with that ornament! It is beautifully finished also! I better get started on my ornaments... So many projects calling my name! Hugs!
ReplyDeleteCute finish, congratulations
ReplyDeleteA wonderful new ornament, Andrea. So nicely stitched and finished.
ReplyDelete