20 October 2018

Christmas Monthly Ornament - October

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

I'm back this week to show my Christmas ornament for October, First Snow by The Drawn Thread. The free chart is copyrighted for 2003 - I have had it printed for a large amount of that time - 2003! Can you believe that! It is charted for either Weeks Dye Works or DMC threads. I chose to stitch with the DMC. Just Smyrna Cross and Pine Stitch for speciality stitches so very easy.

 
 
First Snow - The Drawn Thread (freebie chart here).
40ct Pearl Grey Newcastle linen.
Used recommended DMC alternatives.
Cording in DMC Blanc.
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time ……..

19 comments:

  1. What a pretty ornament. Beautiful stitching and finishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love it Andrea! Such a gorgeous FREE chart!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I stitched this one, it'll soon be coming out of hiding for the festive season.
    Your version is wonderful, super finish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty. Your finishing is always so well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely christmas tree. Wonderful finish.
    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  6. The ornament is beautiful!! I love how delicate it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I stitched this a few years ago as part of a swap, I did it on pale blue linen and it was just lovely. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful ornament you have stitched and finished, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so lovely! I have it printed out, also, but haven't tried stitching it because of the specialty stitches! I guess I just need to jump in and give it a try! The colors are beautiful, and your finishing, as always, is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful , what a lovely Christmas stitch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andrea, this one is beautiful. The 40 count pearl is just perfect for the colors in this one. I love the finish. I am putting this one on my to do list down the road.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a gorgeous new ornament, Andrea. I've had the chart printed out for years--not sure why I haven't stitched it myself.. . I just love the little birds chirping away :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Andrea this ornament is finished so well and came out so pretty. RJ

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty Andrea - you know I love designs which feature birds.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a pretty ornament! One I've thought about stitching for a long time as well!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.