30 December 2018

And Heaven and Nature Sing

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

I have just time to include another finish for 2018, And Heaven and Nature Sing by Kathy Barrick. I really wanted to finish this off before the year was done and I have accomplished that. There is a clean slate to start 2019 with now. I have stitched this on 40ct with the called for NPI silks. Some of the tree trunks were stitched in grey and some in brown which I found odd. I had completed the ones on the left (which were grey) so I carried on with the others in grey. So another one for the finishing pile that will go to the framers.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
And Heaven and Nature Sing - Kathy Barrick.
40ct Platinum Newcastle Linen.
Used recommended NPI Silks.
 
-oOo-
 
Thank you for staying with me on my blog, I know I have progressed in the technicological world to Instagram but I would miss blogging too much. Your comments are always appreciated and I do have a smile to myself as I'm reading them. So thank you so much for them.
 
So all it remains for me to do is to wish each and everyone of you a very Happy 2019. I hope you have health, wealth and happiness throughout the year.
 
-oOo-
 
Until next year …….. 

20 comments:

  1. It looks wonderful. I also wish you a happy new year with lots of crafting ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Andrea this is a gorgeous stitch congratulations for completion in 2018! I have this and must make it a priority to beautiful not to start/finish! Thank you for sharing your time on this blog I so enjoy reading, Happy wishes and blessings in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful stitching and congratulations on getting it finished.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so gorgeous! Happy, Happy New Year Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous last finish to end 2018 with! Well done, Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the reindeer stitching. Have a happy New Year All the Best hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stitch looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very lovely last finish for the year.
    I will only take 1 stitching WIP forward and intend to get it completed in January.
    Wishing you a very Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty finish. I have looked longingly at that one for a while. I have too many unfinished ones from 2018 to carry over to even think of beginning it. I am going to take care of these carry overs though!
    Happy New Year. I am glad you are staying with the blog. I like Instagram, but not nearly as much as the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful motive, I love it.
    Nice that you stay blogging, I would miss something. I enjoy reading your blog, even if I have not been with you for so long.
    I wish you a happy new year.
    Martina

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Andrea,
    what a great finish. I'm looking forward to the frame.
    I wish you a Happy New Year.
    Hugs, Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!
    Love all of those little trees.
    Wishing you the best in 2019!!!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just lovely! I still have this in my WIP box.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm glad you are on Instagram, too, Andrea--that way I get to see your beautiful finishes twice :) This is an especially gorgeous one--can't wait to see it all framed up! Happy New Year to you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the helpful info you provide in your articles.
    I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I'll learn lots
    of new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Bravo il est magnifique happy new year

    ReplyDelete
  17. I don't recall seeing this design before. It's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Un precioso diseño!!!
    FELIZ AÑO NUEVO

    ReplyDelete
  19. Andrea you did such a beautiful job on this stitch. This is one of my all time favorite patterns and I enjoyed stitching it so much too. I look forward to seeing yours framed. I know you will choose the perfect frame for it. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is one of my very favorite patterns. Mary and I so enjoyed stitching it as a SAL together. Yours looks gorgeous and I look forward to seeing it framed. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.