We are just a couple of days away from the BIG day itself. Is everyone ready? I'm ready for some time off work if nothing else. Just tomorrow to get through, hopefully the company will let us go at lunch time.
I have a final finish, I can't see I will get anything else complete. This is Christmas Baskets by The Drawn Thread. It stitched up so quickly and my favourite red and green colourway. Each small block contains 1 or 2 speciality stitches. Alternatively there are instructions for stitching the blocks individually in to ornaments or stitching the blocks together vertically or horizontally.
Christmas Baskets - The Drawn Thread.
32ct Antique Lambswool Permin linen.
Used recommended Dinky Dyes and NPI Silks.
-oOo-
Until next time ……..
A wonderful stitching. I love it.
ReplyDeleteI wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.
Manuela
What a beautiful finish! I love the thread colors in this piece.
ReplyDeleteWhat can I say but Beautiful .
ReplyDeleteYour work is just wonderful .
Have a lovely week my friend .
Christmas blessing and a wonderful stitching new year.
oh so pretty
ReplyDeleteI love your stitching. How will you frame it. Merry Christmas hugs
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty design and so versatile too.
ReplyDeleteGreat tree with the hexi's.... I like that (perhaps I could give making hexi's a go with that tiny tree?)
Merry Christmas
Beautiful stitching!
ReplyDeleteI love these so very much Andrea!
ReplyDeleteSuch a pretty design and I love the colors. A very Merry Christmas to you!
ReplyDeleteAndrea, Christmas Baskets is gorgeous. After seeing it on your blog, I ordered the chart. I really want to do them all but especially the one with the cardinal. It is the perfect holiday stitch. RJ@stitchingfriendsforever
ReplyDeleteThe Christmas baskets look great, I also like the colors red and green for such designs.
ReplyDeleteDo you already know what you will do with it?
I wish you a merry christmas
Hugs Martina
I love this little set of blocks, but I do wish there had been 6 and then I could have made a cube. Gorgeous stitching as always. Have a lovely Christmas.
ReplyDeleteSo pretty, red and green are my favourite Christmas colours. I really like the detail and the speciality stitches. Happy Christmas. x
ReplyDeletePrecioso. FELIZ NAVIDAD!!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! What a fabulous stitch just made me smile to look at it! Thanks for a lovely blog always...blessings
ReplyDeleteThat's a pretty design.
ReplyDeleteThis is GORGEOUS! My favorite square is the one containing doves. The white looks so well with this linen color and the other fibers!
ReplyDelete