14 December 2018

Exchange Joy

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

Exchanging Christmas ornaments has been a ritual for  a few years now. One of my exchange partners is Carol of Garden of Stitches. Carol has stitched me a wonderful ice-skater lady. The hair colour is true -to-life but I'm afraid I am no ice-skater. The one and only time I went was about 30 years ago and I nearly came away with one finger less!! Never again!! Thank you Carol, I so look forward to what you create for me each year my friend.

 
Merry Skater - Little House Needleworks.
 
-oOo-
 
For Carol I stitched a freebie chart from La Comtesse & Le Point de Croix which you can find here. Not sure of the fabric count, although it is antique white for sure. Threads are some hand-dyed I picked that seemed to work well together but again, not sure. I'm going to make sure my note taking is back on track for next year - my New Years Resolution!!


Antique White Linen (count ??).
Threads (??).
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time ……..

14 comments:

  1. Both of them are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love homemade crafts and stitching is so lovely. I like the joy and the angel. hugs from Canada

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful ornament you received and a one that you stitched! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Merry Skater is just precious! Is that beading around the edging? Love the Joy stitch, thanks for the link. The cording and gingham ribbon is the perfect finishing accent. Merry Christmas Andrea!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are lovely stitching gifts. Thank you t the link for the free chart. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautiful ornaments on both sides, Andrea. I really love the Joy ornament you made--such a cheery piece :) Hope you enjoy a lovely weekend ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty are the two small ornaments, a nice idea to give someone a pleasure.
    Hugs Martina

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's fun seeing the exchange gifts you've made and received.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Christmas ornament exchanges are always such fun. Two lovely ones you've shown here.

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.