15 December 2018

Exchange Special Delivery

Dear friends and fellow bloggers,

My second exchange partner is Katrina of Kiwi Stitching, again for a number of years, I'm thinking along the lines of about 7 years. I now have another wonderful ornament for my tree. I said to Katrina that I have the same finishing fabric that she used on one of my project bags that I'm using at the moment. Dear Katrina, thank you for my beautiful ornament my friend.

 
Majestic Bird - Homespun Elegance.
 
-oOo-
 
For Katrina I stitched Special Delivery by Pickle Barrel Designs. It's such a fun design from Just Cross Stitch Ornament Issue 2018.

 
Special Delivery - Pickle Barrel Designs.
Raw linen (??) - could be 36ct.
Used recommended DMC or hand-dyed threads.
 
-oOo-
 
Until next time ……..

17 comments:


  1. Lovely exchanges.
    Beautiful stitching and finishes on both .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ornaments.
    Love that little red truck!
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous ornaments..what treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful finishes.
    I have stitched the little red truck, too. Now I will finish it in a little cushion.
    Have a nice weekend. Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Both ornaments are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both ornaments are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another pair of beautiful ornaments! I love the one you received from Katrina and that little red truck you stitched is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andrea such adorable stitches. I have done the bird stitch and love it. But the truck is so sweet and it came out so cute. Great exchange! RJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. Again two nice ornaments, a great idea to swap.
    Hugs Martina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful exchanges, how lovely to have such ornaments made by good friends. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty ornaments--both given and received! I will have to add both to my "must stitch" list :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Our exchange is so much fun - seven years now, wow, haven't those years gone by fast! Merry Christmas my friend and wishing you lots of happy stitches in 2019 xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The winners are so lucky to have your beautiful ornaments!

    ReplyDelete

Please be aware that I do have comment moderation on.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.